The Student Room Group

Girls, how many rings do you own?

In a moment of boredom, I decided to count all my rings and, to my horror, I realized that I've accumulated around 70. I can't stop buying them.

Scroll to see replies

I loooove rings, I have probably around 50
None, I have chubby fingers :frown:
About 15 :smile: I love rings but I'm really fussy when buying them.
Original post by jedanselemyia
None, I have chubby fingers :frown:

Hahaa same!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably about two. The standard ones just fall out of my fingers :frown:
Original post by Carpe Vinum
About 15 :smile: I love rings but I'm really fussy when buying them.

Haha, tbh, I only wear a small handful of mine. The others never seem to see the light of day.
Reply 7
I'm a guy, I have about 5 rings. Makes me look so ghetto.

And when I wear some it makes them look even fatter so no no
Probably around 50. A collection of gold and silver rings. I can't wear fake stuff coz they leave green stains on my fingers
1............and i'm a girl, and I'm obsessed with them. I dunno why i don't by any tho. o.O
(edited 8 years ago)
2. I spent quite a lot on my rings and I'm very particular about the shape, stone colour, etc.. so it takes me a long time to decide which ones to invest in.
Reply 12
none
Just two, I think. I'm not much of a ring wearer. I see loads I like but I never feel they'd suit me.
I don't even know! Really cba to count the whole box of em. :s-smilie:
One. Just my engagement ring.

Posted from TSR Mobile
3, my dads wedding ring, mums 1st engagement ring and a ring that was my grandmothers, none of them fit though. guess i ll wait until i get engaged to have a ring i can actually wear all the time
I have 5 sterling silver rings, and some dress rings (if that's what they're called). 3 of the sterling silver rings I keep for everyday wear (But I barely get to wear them because we're not allowed to wear rings in clinical NHS roles) and the other 2 I keep for special occasions like weddings and things because they're sparkly and a bit too pretty for everyday wear. I'm surprised I don't have more seeing as I love jewellery/accessories but I think it's because my fingers are very slim and it's hard to find ones that fit x
4. Engagement, wedding and two rings inherited

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every has one. It's brown.

Quick Reply

Latest