The Student Room Group

Green or Blue eyes on a guy?

What do you prefer?

Scroll to see replies

Don't really mind either way :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blue eyes for sure,all my ex's had this lovely shade of blue.
Reply 3
Original post by queen-bee
Blue eyes for sure,all my ex's had this lovely shade of blue.

Hey... :sexface:
I just had a look and I think my eyes are light green. However from further away they look blue.
My eyes are so dark brown they may as well be black..

Damnit another thing to add to my ugly list
Mine are a greeny-blue colour...
Original post by Brownclown

It doesn't really matter though does it. What colour your eyes are. :smile:
[QUOTE=william walker;57548677]It doesn't really matter though does it. What colour your eyes are. :smile:

Yh but I have preference for blue or green though
I love all eye colours, but I reeeeally love green coloured eyes on a guy :innocent:

insulting all the chocolate-coloured eyes out there :emo:
[QUOTE=thecatwithnohat;57548729]insulting all the chocolate-coloured eyes out there :emo:

If it makes you feel better chocolate eyes are the most mysterious colour - you really have to look deep into them to see into your partners soul
Yh but I have preference for blue or green though

Yeah nobody is going to care about your eye colour, it just isn't very important.

Unless you would actually pass someone over just because of their eye colour?
I have brown eyes cause I'm Asian but my grandad and one of my cousin has grey eyes.
[QUOTE=william walker;57548763]Yeah nobody is going to care about your eye colour, it just isn't very important.

Unless you would actually pass someone over just because of their eye colour?

Never said I'd look someone over for their eye colour, I just said I have a preference for blue or green eyes. Unfair inference
If it makes you feel better chocolate eyes are the most mysterious colour - you really have to look deep into them to see into your partners soul

Meh, most people have brown eyes so it gets a little boring to look at after a while :lol:

There's a saying that you should never trust one with a thin face and ice blue eyes :ninja:
Black
Reply 17
Green is the best eye colour for both guys and girls! I wish my eyes were green :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Don't have a preference for eye colour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hazel eyes are the nicest, they're like a combination of brown, grey and green. Beautiful :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending