The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

accomodation decision

i was wondering what is the best accomodation at de montfort uni, im a media student and i know which ones are more expensive etc. but id like student opinions on which ones are considered the best or most lively
Original post by stevebcfc
i was wondering what is the best accomodation at de montfort uni, im a media student and i know which ones are more expensive etc. but id like student opinions on which ones are considered the best or most lively

Because there are such a wide range of students who will choose to live all over the place, I'd suggest there's the same potential for the same experience in each residence. I know that doesn't help much, sorry :/

However, generally the more people you choose to share a kitchen or even bathroom with, the more likely you are to find someone you get on with very well, and might even spend your year with.

Contradictory to what I've said so far though, the most lively seems to be Newark Point which is very popular for good reason! I've not stayed there myself but a few big party-goers I know live there.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending