The Student Room Group

How often do you go out to club?

You know you're getting old when you can count and name the dates you have been out this year :L Only been out 3 times in the UK this year.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AMG44
You know you're getting old when you can count and name the dates you have been out this year :L Only been out 3 times in the UK this year.

Just finished my first year at university. Never been to a club in my life. Not even once.

And yet I'm happy. I've got friends and I've got a social life - I just don't go clubbing.
Reply 2
The last time I went to a club was three years ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never, Never, Never, Never!
I hate clubbing, only go when drunk, never when sober
Reply 5
As much as i can really
Original post by President Snow
Just finished my first year at university. Never been to a club in my life. Not even once.
And yet I'm happy. I've got friends and I've got a social life - I just don't go clubbing.

same

don't see the thrill where there's same old music, same old overpriced alcohol and what not
Reply 7
Original post by thecatwithnohat
same

don't see the thrill where there's same old music, same old overpriced alcohol and what not

I get this point so much, initially I just get giddy and want to go out but don't give in to the temptation.

Going of once every few months is so much better.

I think my life has improved by not going out.
Reply 8
clubbing is alright, I mean I'd be proper buzzed to go to one but house-parties or just general drinking wherever with friends is >>>>> better, or festivals/raves.
Never! But I'll love to try when I go to uni
This is TSR lol there will be alot of non clubbers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Those were the uni days,life is much quieter for me now
Reply 12
Original post by The_Blade
This is TSR lol there will be alot of non clubbers

Posted from TSR Mobile

True but there is also a lot of university students lol
I've been once. I enjoyed the 'dancing' with friends part a lot :smile:

But I can never go again because I have developed ear problems since then :unimpressed: I'm dreading freshers because of it. It's not safe for me to go near excessive loud noise without some form of ear protection, and I can't be around it for long :frown:
Original post by President Snow

i made a bar in my room so i never got to the club my friend don't even try to convince me as they visit me get smashed and it cost 'em nothing
I'm 23 and only been to a nightclub once in my life. I wasn't keen on it and never fancied going back to any. I go to pubs often though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Only on special occasions e.g friends birthday
Never have, never will.
Used to go once a week... The past year I've been out probably 4 times but that's also because I've had a lot going on. Not a big fan of clubbing anymore. Hoping to do more cute things next year at uni like going for relaxed dinners with a glass of wine etc :smile:
About once a month, used to go out every weekend gettimg smashed last summer and it was fun whilst in the moment but I just wasted tons of money and felt like chit in the morning .

I'd rather focus on more important things now whilst enjoying the occasional night out.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest