The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I personally don't like the short bob hairstyle but some people can pull it off. I guess you need 'that face'.

The skater chick style suits those who do not force the look, it has to somewhat suit their personality and body (petite most usually).
Reply 2
Original post by LibraPower
I personally don't like the short bob hairstyle but some people can pull it off. I guess you need 'that face'.

The skater chick style suits those who do not force the look, it has to somewhat suit their personality and body (petite most usually).

Which "face"?

Why don't you like the style?
yeah, it's attractive on some girls. but imo, any girl that it does look good on, would look even better with long hair.
It looks nice and cute. You need to have a small delicate face though
Nah, they looks like ****
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Smug Life
yeah, it's attractive on some girls. but imo, any girl that it does look good on, would look even better with long hair.

Some girls do look better with short hair

callum_life
Nah, they looks like *****.

How do they look like *****??
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
No.
its can look really good on some girls, mostly petite type, dont know why the look just seems to go better. but you have to have a very laid back personality i think.

personally i dont like the bob hairstyle though, i like longer hair, but that is a personal preference
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous

why? what do you find attractive

Original post by $100Bill

Is it the girly style or the blonde hair? I usually dye my hair blonde

[QUOTE="callum_law"]I won't get carded for this, bud.
(edited 8 years ago)

The first hairstyle reminds me too much of my Mum. And the last one seems like it's from 40 years ago.

The other two are nice though, I'm not that picky xD
No, why are people so obsessed with looking unkempt and ragged. :/
i mean, for gods sake, what's so wrong with wearing clothes that are sensible, clean cut and flattering, and doesn't look like someone's ripped them, or that they were found in the bin.
Is it the girly style or the blonde hair? I usually dye my hair blonde

Blonde is my favourite, definitely. But different people have different tastes...

The clothes choice is nice too. The ones in the OP are unnatractive.
Original post by Alexion
The first hairstyle reminds me too much of my Mum. And the last one seems like it's from 40 years ago.

The other two are nice though, I'm not that picky xD

Thanks :smile: Do you prefer it to looks like the pic the guy posted above then?

Argentinababy
i mean, for gods sake, what's so wrong with wearing clothes that are sensible, clean cut and flattering, and doesn't look like someone's ripped them, or that they were found in the bin.

It's hipster style

Would you like something like this?

http://marieclaire.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/11116/0000756a1/a0ef_orh1000w646/Cara-Delevingne-10.jpg
Don't like the first and last one, I personally feel that hairstyle is too Page-boy-meets-indie-try-hard:redface:

But the second and third links look cool, short hair is definitely in
Original post by callum_law
Just classy ladies, rather than women in tattered clothes who look like they don't talk to their dads.

She looks nice

What about something like this, girls in Doc Martens

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b4/af/19/b4af190172617c4533cfeb398543f019.jpg
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Pineapplefridge
Don't like the first and last one, I personally feel that hairstyle is too Page-boy-meets-indie-try-hard:redface:

But the second and third links look cool, short hair is definitely in

She looks nice

What about something like this, girls in Doc Martens

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b4/af/19/b4af190172617c4533cfeb398543f019.jpg

A little more subtle, but it still quite annoys me.

I mean, all of this is better than those girls who wear those big black floppy hats in summer thinking they are in a fashion show, whilst in reality they are in the middle of Leeds which is the equivalent to Middle Earth.

Quick Reply

Latest