The Student Room Group

Radiotherapy University Interview

Hi I'm looking at studying radiotherapy at uni next year, and the courses all require an interview. I was wondering if anyone could help as to what they would be asking?
I've also complete some observational experience in both radiotherapy and diagnostics, however I did not get a reference from any of the staff I worked with. Would this be needed to show that I had visited a department? and would I need to visit again to prove that I've observed in a department?
Thanks!
TSR prohibits discussion of interviews but in general they will want to know why RT, skills you think are required and how you have demonstrated them, you may get a scenario and a question about something news related (eg Francis report).

They want to know you are the right sort of person for the career, you won't be tested on anything technical but some background reading obviously won't hurt and you might get an opportunity to throw something in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh and to answer your other question, many (if not all) uni's will require evidence of a visit. You can usually print forms directly from their websites. It's worth getting back in touch with the dept you went to and see if they will sign it retrospectively.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest