The Student Room Group

Am I really undateable?

21, never had a girlfriend or even a kiss. I mean when I talk to/text girls its okay, but I feel like I bore them, don't say the right stuff and they're never interested in me. I mean why is no girl ever interested? I'm not hot, but I'm not ugly either, I look okay. But I do have low confidence. I mean is my personality that crap?

Personality wise, people do seem to like me but never in that way. Why? It's so confusing. I can be friends with girls easily, heck I talk to a good number of people on tsr and its 80% girls. What am I doing wrong?
Work on your game. Make your intentions known.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonynmous
Work on your game. Make your intentions known.

But how? Eventually the conversation gets boring and generic. And saying "youre pretty" or something seems futile and a bit thirsty. How else do I let my intentions be known amd keep it up?
Original post by Anonymous
But how? Eventually the conversation gets boring and generic. And saying "youre pretty" or something seems futile and a bit thirsty. How else do I let my intentions be known amd keep it up?

Imo, keep asking to meet up. be more flirty
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
21, never had a girlfriend or even a kiss. I mean when I talk to/text girls its okay, but I feel like I bore them, don't say the right stuff and they're never interested in me. I mean why is no girl ever interested? I'm not hot, but I'm not ugly either, I look okay. But I do have low confidence. I mean is my personality that crap?

Personality wise, people do seem to like me but never in that way. Why? It's so confusing. I can be friends with girls easily, heck I talk to a good number of people on tsr and its 80% girls. What am I doing wrong?

Google:

Ladder Theory
The Dark Triad
The Red Pill

You can thank me now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
One of my course-mates who is an intelligent, 'good' looking and friendly guy likes me but I'm not interested in him. I acknowledge that he has desirable qualities and I do have what if? moments but our personalities clash. I'm extroverted and all about emotions whereas he is introverted and emotionally unavailable. It took a while for him to become comfortable around me and because I was patient with him and took the time to get to know him, he started to fall for me. When we do converse it can be amazing and I feel really happy but the majority of the time he is awkward - especially when texting, like seriously don't text me if you can't uphold an engaging conversation! -. Do I think he will change? No, not really. Is it his fault? No.

He will eventually find somebody who can match his personality and is willing to accept what he has to offer but we do not connect on an emotional level. OP it's not that your personality is "that crap", you're probably not providing the girls you are interested in with a persona that they can deem relationship-worthy. You may be thinking but I'm 21, how can I have not gelled with at least one girl in that way to which I respond: it's life. It will happen one day but we don't know when that will be. Don't beat yourself up too much, I'm sure you're a lovely person.
Well you've got friends who are female so you know your actually like able, just a time and place thing + a bit of luck i guess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending