The Student Room Group

Women find Benedict Cumberbatch attractive because of white mediocrity/privilege

Do you agree?

The man reminds me of a big toe and there's something reptilian about his eyes.

If he was not white no one would bat an eyelid.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't find him attractive, but this has nothing to do with his skin colour :s-smilie:

People find him attractive because of the roles he played/plays.
I don't get the hype
@foo.mp3
Reply 5
I don't actually know any women who have said that they find him attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
he is pretty handsome imo
Original post by Danny McCoyne
Do you agree?

The man reminds me of a big toe and there's something reptilian about his eyes.

If he was not white no one would bat an eyelid.

I don't think his colour has anything to do with it. What attracts one doesn't attract another. What he reminds YOU of is immaterial to the next person.

I personally think he looks like an alien and don't find him attractive at all.
Original post by K.C
he is pretty handsome imo

You've been BRAINWASHED by the white media to think that he is handsome, attractive or otherwise desirable JUST because he has white skin. Now that's privilege. They really did a number on you, huh?

You remind me of the black woman who was defending the confederate flag despite slavery being one of the confederacy's biggest agenda she even went further by saying that slavery was a CHOICE for black people. The nerve.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3147539/Black-woman-defends-Confederate-flag-claims-slavery-choice-new-poll-shows-majority-blacks-battle-symbol-racist-whites-believe-represents-Southern-pride.html

Edit: I'm black myself.
(edited 8 years ago)
He'd look odd if he was black, just like Denzel Washington would look odd if he was white. Stupidest thread ever.
i dont find him attractive at all tbh
Reply 11
You've been BRAINWASHED by the white media to think that he is handsome, attractive or otherwise desirable JUST because he has white skin. Now that's privilege. They really did a number on you, huh?
You remind me of the black woman who was defending the confederate flag despite slavery being one of the confederacy's biggest agenda she even went further by saying that slavery was a CHOICE for black people. The nerve.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3147539/Black-woman-defends-Confederate-flag-claims-slavery-choice-new-poll-shows-majority-blacks-battle-symbol-racist-whites-believe-represents-Southern-pride.html

yes, finding someone handsome = defending a flag that has a history of racism

ok danny

only reason i think he's handsome is that his acting is great, he's got the voice and charm. Unlike you and many other people on this site and in the world, a person's skin colour doesn't play no part in how attractive they are.
I really like his voice and think he's kind of charming, but I don't find him physically attractive.

In general I think white and/or male celebrities are held to a much lower standard than others in terms of attractiveness. Mainly because I struggle to name a single man that makes me go "wow", but I could reel off 50 women.

I don't think his popularity has much to do with race though. Pretty sure you're just reaching for some troll material there.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Men should ask themselves if they want to be loved in the way women love Cumberbatch

He's the sort of guy who could go to Arabia or India and find a typical girl who loves status and light skin and get pussy galore there, but she doesn't really love him, she loves what he represents.
(edited 8 years ago)

Makes sense. It's a bit embarrassing to blame your failure with women on the white media and white privilege
Original post by Foo.mp3
This chap doesn't look too impressed with you..

That tagging failed but, for the record, he is both handsome and, more importantly, exudes confidence/intellectualism in some of his roles, most notably, Sherlock, and bitches love confident intellectuals :cool:

Handsome?! He looks so mediocre
Deffo not my type, just an average man you'd see at the supermarket. But his acting is really good though.

Well no. The only brainwashing that has happened here is on yourself. There are attractive white people and there are ugly white people - Similarly there are attractive black people and ugly black people. You follow what I'm saying?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Not, sure, if, serious.. :erm:

Spoiler

I still don't see it? :/
Original post by Foo.mp3
Mate come on, he's handsome! :facepalm2:

That's just all the lights and the fame and expensive creams he uses but other than that he really isn't

Quick Reply

Latest