The Student Room Group

Do girls say a guys big to boost his ego and be polite?

I was wondering if girls call me big to give me an ego boost or whatever? Like do girls do that to every guy or am I as big as they're making out? I'm not like 9 inches or anything but I'm significantly above average on length and girth. This thread is purely out of curiosity and I'm not tryna get nudes or anything like that or boast in just wondering aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Nah man, girls tell me I'm big because I am

Was going to say the obligatory "PM for pics" but then I saw you say specifically no nudes.
(edited 8 years ago)
You say you're above average so what size are you, jw?
If the guy isn't particularly impressive I compose myself and try to disguise my disappointment, I then proceed to go ahead because y'know I feel bad. But then I'm never going back.

If she says you're big but doesn't come back for more then you ain't.
Reply 4
Original post by bassbabe
You say you're above average so what size are you, jw?

7 inches length and 6 inches girth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by beaverhausen
If the guy isn't particularly impressive I compose myself and try to disguise my disappointment, I then proceed to go ahead because y'know I feel bad. But then I'm never going back.

If she says you're big but doesn't come back for more then you ain't.

I get you, thanks for the serious answer

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never lied and told a guy he was big if he wasn't. But I have told my boyfriend that he feels bigger every now and then, because its the truth.

Fake compliments are pointless, better to make someone feel good by complimenting them on something that really is nice about them than to lie to boost their ego :smile:
Yeah they probably do, but then again don't forget different women have different size preferences. I prefer a bit on the smaller side because it just "fits" better (sorry if too much info lol), but doesn't stop me making a fuss about how huge and amazing it is blah blah blah.
I wouldn't say it if it weren't true.

I hate it when compliments are given out of pity like that. Only say it if you mean it :grumble:
Original post by Maid Marian
I wouldn't say it if it weren't true.
I hate it when compliments are given out of pity like that. Only say it if you mean it :grumble:

Have you even had any experience with this?
Reply 10
why would they
I imagine some do but in all likeliness if you are above average as you say then they probably are telling you the truth. I've said it but only when I've meant it. Not saying much since I've only been with two guys.
Original post by Valyrian
Have you even had any experience with this?

:lol: funiest thing i have heard on TSR today
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Thank you :wink:
well we don't tell the ladies "wow you've got a whopper !!" do we... ?
Reply 15
Original post by the bear
well we don't tell the ladies "wow you've got a whopper !!" do we... ?

What would be a whopper on a woman?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oscar.
What would be a whopper on a woman?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:facepalm2:
Reply 17
Original post by toonervoustotalk

liar

[scrollr]:facepalm2:[/scrollr]

[scroll]:facepalm2:[/scroll]