The Student Room Group

Need an online biology teacher!!!!!

Hi!
This is Noha, i live in kuwait so I can't find any available teachers during this summer!
I would like to start bio AS now as I'll be aplying for many subjects.
So, if you're a bio teacher or know a good bio teacher that is ready to give online classes then please help.
Thanks in advance xx
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Thank you!!
Sorry i'm kind of new!!!
Original post by nohaalnaggar
Hi!
This is Noha, i live in kuwait so I can't find any available teachers during this summer!
I would like to start bio AS now as I'll be aplying for many subjects.
So, if you're a bio teacher or know a good bio teacher that is ready to give online classes then please help.
Thanks in advance xx
This is not a site for finding tutors. It's not run as a business for teachers to advertise in. If you have specific questions, post in the relevant study help section and other students may try to help you, but it is not a substitute for a private tutor.
Thank you!!
Sorry i'm kind of new!!!

There are loads of sites on the internet that do tutoring. Surely you could use one of these?
Reply 5
Original post by aliman65
There are loads of sites on the internet that do tutoring. Surely you could use one of these?

Hello!
I've tried looking for many but they all seemed like advertisment for me!
Other websites provided information for classes that were quite expensive!! (£50 per hour??? :frown:)
Could you please help me out!
Just tell me the name of a good one
Thanks!!
Hello!
I've tried looking for many but they all seemed like advertisment for me!
Other websites provided information for classes that were quite expensive!! (£50 per hour??? :frown:)
Could you please help me out!
Just tell me the name of a good one
Thanks!!

If you want to be tutored, then you have to accept that people are not going to do it for free, and will be both charging and advertising for it. This is not a teaching website and it does not carry adverts for online tutors. You are in the wrong place. You will have to pay the going rate and find a tutor via an advertisement.
Why are you being so mean???
It's not like I want to be tutored for free i was just asking for a cheap source:angry:
I don't know why you really mind me posting this question!
i'm just asking for help! And if this website wasn't made for such questions then please tell me what was it made for!
You realy shouldn't mind teachers advertising because sometimes it really really really does help many students!

I'm not being mean, I'm telling you that you won't find what you are asking for on this website. This is a website for students to help each other. If you look at what I wrote earlier, I told you that if you post specific questions in the study help forum, then other students will try to help you out. That is not the same as offering a structured course of online tutoring. This is, as I said, not a teaching website. It doesn't act as a resource for teachers to find students and vice versa. If you want to take that up with the owners of the site, then feel free to do so, but the site does not permit advertising. You seem to take exception to the fact that other websites are advertisement sites - yes, they are, because they are running as a business aimed at providing tutoring on a commercial basis. TSR does not do that, so you won't find what you are looking for here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending