The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
So, I think feminine attributes, in their many guises, are what get guys going. This said it's perfectly possible to be 'one of the boys' and still be alluring..
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
So, I think feminine attributes, in their many guises, are what get guys going. This said it's perfectly possible to be 'one of the boys' and still be alluring..

Examples? :smile:
Do women look for especially masculine looking males?
I love feminine girly girls. :love:
Reply 5
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Do women look for especially masculine looking males?

Not always tbh

Mr Smurf
I love feminine girly girls.

Appearance wise?
op, just show a picture of yoruself and tsr will jusge whether you're hot or not. We can't judge from a vague type.
Original post by Anonymous
Appearance wise?

Yes and their demeanour.
Girly girls are just...amazing. However, I don't care if she's a tomboy as long as she's gorgeous and fun to be with lol.
Girls who are one of the lads come across as trying too hard in my experiences.
Reply 10
[QUOTE=Anonymous;57561505]Examples? :smile:
Feminine traits to exploit = Pretty face, voice, hair, figure, clothing, kindness. 'One of the lad' behaviour which is fine = typically male hobbies, swearing (if sophisticated), drinking pints, clothing, sexually rampant.
(edited 8 years ago)
nope. it's only if they're not physically attractive where you might start to see "friendzoning" happen
feminine looking tom boys are the best kinds of girls
What do you mean? We need more details.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Most Competitive
Girly girls are just...amazing. However, I don't care if she's a tomboy as long as she's gorgeous and fun to be with lol.

How do you define girly girl here?
If they look hot we don't really care. This is the most real advice you'll get.
Especially appearance wise.
Guys do you prefer dating women who look and are feminine or look more boyish and are "one of the guys"?

I like feminine looks, but more mixed interests.
If they look hot we don't really care. This is the most real advice you'll get.

anon?
Reply 17
Especially appearance wise.

Guys do you prefer dating women who look and are feminine or look more boyish and are "one of the guys"?

I'd say Yes and No. I had a girl who liked me a while back that just had hair too much like a dude, I couldn't do it. But my ex was a tomboy but she looked and dressed very girly, so it kind of depends.
Original post by Zuki
I'd say Yes and No. I had a girl who liked me a while back that just had hair too much like a dude, I couldn't do it. But my ex was a tomboy but she looked and dressed very girly, so it kind of depends.

What was her hair like?

Yep girls who look like tomboys and act like that
Reply 19
What was her hair like?

Yep girls who look like tomboys and act like that

it was like Amber Rose but more hair on the top. It's a very subjective question, I know of a few attractive girls who act a lot like guys, but I'd say that guys do generally go for girly girls

Latest