The Student Room Group

Strange heterosexual dream

I'm a gay guy, I have some small sexual attraction to women but the scales are enough towards guys that I find it easier to say I'm gay, And I'm not attracted romantically to women

I had a dream last night I fell in love with / was in a relationship with a woman. And she was funny, and cute, and it seemed all very real and very substantial. When I woke up, it seemed like one of those dreams that seems quite profound, and you feel a sense of (loss?) when you wake up.. not sure if you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I can still remember substantial parts of the dream, I can still remember this girl's personality and conversations we had and the things that happened in the dream. She's still there, quite viscerally, and I can't stop thinking about her.

What can it all mean?
Original post by TheBlackWatch
I'm a gay guy, I have some small sexual attraction to women but the scales are enough towards guys that I find it easier to say I'm gay, And I'm not attracted romantically to women

I had a dream last night I fell in love with / was in a relationship with a woman. And she was funny, and cute, and it seemed all very real and very substantial. When I woke up, it seemed like one of those dreams that seems quite profound, and you feel a sense of (loss?) when you wake up.. not sure if you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I can still remember substantial parts of the dream, I can still remember this girl's personality and conversations we had and the things that happened in the dream. She's still there, quite viscerally, and I can't stop thinking about her.

What can it all mean?

Foreshadowing, for sure.

You're going to meet the love of your life soon. And she'll be a girl.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Foreshadowing, for sure.

You're going to meet the love of your life soon. And she'll be a girl.

I don't really believe in all that supernatural stuff.

It's entirely possible that I could fall in love with a girl. The dream does make me wonder whether I should be more open to that
You really should.
It's a dream - move on :lol:
But no in all seriousness, it could just be because you probaby, like most of us LGBT lot, just want to be heterosexual. It makes life easier and this mimics that hence why you are trying to find substance in it and hold on to it. You are who you are and it doesn't change because of some fictional tale you invent in your sleep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending