The Student Room Group

28yr fancies 17yr

There is this really hot girl that I like who works in tesco express but I think she is only 17 from stalking her facebook though she might be 18/19. I am 28, I really want to ask her out though. Thoughts? Also from her facebook her Dad is one of those hard case skin head types.
How does Suzanne feel about this?
Hmm wait until she's 18? I mean there's an 11 year age gap but I know a couple who have 20 years between them and they're perfectly content.
Reply 3
Original post by TornadoGR4
How does Suzanne feel about this?

There's no way that Karl Pilkington is 28. Get real.
Whether she's 17 or 19, what would you have in common with her? Do you just want to have sex or do you want to date?
Reply 5
Her Dad will wipe the floor with you..
Reply 6
You fix that boiler yet?
I started dating my boyfriend at 17 when he was 29 lol it can happen depends how she feels about the age gap (and u)
Hello, this is Chris Hansen. Take a seat.
this is a tribute account lol Erm I do want to just date her as she is so beautiful but not just sleep with her I don;t want to hurt her or be seen as a pervert I just want her to be my girl and spend time with her. She is probably out of my league but I don't think it would it be socially acceptable to go out with her. Now my hair is receding I can't pass off as a 21 yr.
If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.
What makes you think this beautiful 17 year old girl would like a creepy balding 28 year old who stalks her at Tesco? Sorry but get real!
Original post by Mrkingpenguin
Hello, this is Chris Hansen. Take a seat.

but the age of consent is 16?
Original post by AvaAdore
What makes you think this beautiful 17 year old girl would like a creepy balding 28 year old who stalks her at Tesco? Sorry but get real!

receding
You 'stalked' her FB? Really?
well I just looked her up on facebook
Reply 16
Why don't you have a seat?
Reply 17
Original post by karl pilkington
There is this really hot girl that I like who works in tesco express but I think she is only 17 from stalking her facebook though she might be 18/19. I am 28, I really want to ask her out though. Thoughts? Also from her facebook her Dad is one of those hard case skin head types.

You should be grateful that the age of consent in this country is 16.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending