The Student Room Group

I can't approach girls

I don't know why but I just have no confidence with girls and I don't know how to approach one that I don't know, like in a club. Even when girls give signals that they're interested I just can't build up the courage to talk to them. I'm 18 btw
get drunk and do it (not just as courage, as a social excuse). As you get used to it progressing lower the alcohol required.

See the completion of the act an end in itself, forget about getting the girl, this is about your self improvement.
Reply 2
ok mate
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know why but I just have no confidence with girls and I don't know how to approach one that I don't know, like in a club. Even when girls give signals that they're interested I just can't build up the courage to talk to them. I'm 18 btw

Maybe try to get in a relationship rather than approach random girls in clubs.
Original post by Olivia9
Maybe try to get in a relationship rather than approach random girls in clubs.

Seconded

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seriously just walked up and say Hello and compliment but not on boobs or butt. Compliment her on her eyes, smile, hair nails hahahha and if she doesn't appreciate it then she doesn't understand a mature adult compliment. She should like you for you not some snide sexual comment. If you aren't comfortable doing that just wave and smile if she smiles back... you are half way there. But please realise not all girls (like me) appropriate this gesture, some actually like the sexual tension so just be careful and don't get eaten alive!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending