The Student Room Group

Girls, would you ever grow your armpit hair?

Okay, so today I was at the gym. This blonde woman comes in (mid to late 20's) and she was wearing a vest type workout thing. I glanced at her and noticed she had a **** ton of armpit hair. Like this hair wasn't just "Oh she missed a day or two of shaving, no biggie" I'm a guy and it's the longest armpit hair I've ever seen, this **** was like 3 inches long. Is this a new trend or what?

Scroll to see replies

she's on the loose
to turn you gay
with her armpit hair

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by diamondluck
she's on the loose
to turn you gay
with her armpit hair

Posted from TSR Mobile

She's succeeding
Original post by diamondluck
she's on the loose
to turn you gay
with her armpit hair

Posted from TSR Mobile

:facepalm: - you cannot be "turned" gay.
Original post by Zuki
Okay, so today I was at the gym. This blonde woman comes in (mid to late 20's) and she was wearing a vest type workout thing. I glanced at her and noticed she had a **** ton of armpit hair. Like this hair wasn't just "Oh she missed a day or two of shaving, no biggie" I'm a guy and it's the longest armpit hair I've ever seen, this **** was like 3 inches long. Is this a new trend or what?

No, I'm pretty sure she's the minority. Oh well, whatever floats her boat, pal.
It's a trend. I think it'll stop though becuase lets be honest it's ****ing grim.
Noope. I don't even get how guys do it. It feels gross.
Reply 7
Original post by EllieC130
Noope. I don't even get how guys do it. It feels gross.

Well as a guy, I trim mine so it doesn't get to a disgusting level.

You said it feels gross, does that mean you let loose once in a while :colone:
In the winter months it grows all winter long under my long sleeve shirts :wink: but no, I wouldn't ever reveal my armpit hair to anyone, in the summer it's gross to keep it tbh. So no I wouldn't consider growing it and then being comfortable enough to let someone see it.
Reply 9
Omg that is so gross. Even seeing guys with hairy underarms makes me want to puke. Or hairy legs. Or a hairy chest. Basically the only place I like hair, is on the head.
Ew no! I'm not a ****ing gorilla. :headfire:
Reply 11
I've seen quite a few women in tank tops outside side and they didn't have shaved armpits. I don't know if it's a trend I think they're just lazy. Personally I don't grow my armpit hair and I wouldn't. My mum taught me its unhygienic, and islamically you have to shave there and keep it clean. So that's what I do. Same with down there..
Original post by arfah
I've seen quite a few women in tank tops outside side and they didn't have shaved armpits. I don't know if it's a trend I think they're just lazy. Personally I don't grow my armpit hair and I wouldn't. My mum taught me its unhygienic, and islamically you have to shave there and keep it clean. So that's what I do. Same with down there..

I get razor burn down there. It ****ing hurts on the second day. But it feels so smooth...:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by arfah

You shave? Omg waxing is sooo much better, takes forever to grow and even down there it doesn't hurt as much as people make out.
Reply 14
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
I get razor burn down there. It ****ing hurts on the second day. But it feels so smooth...:sexface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right :tongue:
Original post by meems5
You shave? Omg waxing is sooo much better, takes forever to grow and even down there it doesn't hurt as much as people make out.

It hurts a lot and takes effort 🙈
Reply 15
Yeah I'm thinking of doing it because I'm interested as to what it would feel like
:lolwut: as a guy even I shave my armpits. I can't stand looking at armpit hair personally.
Reply 17
Original post by arfah

I really like when people add more to the convo
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Posted from TSR Mobile

Why don't you use those electric shavers?
Original post by gagafacea1
Why don't you use those electric shavers?

Too risky. Does anyone even use electric shavers down there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest