Visit website
Reply 1
And it takes forever to get a new one!!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
£20 for that piece of rubbish?

It was only a tenner to replace the Smartcard and that was an NUS card...
Yeah, my friend had to order a new one last week after losing hers. I think it costs £20 because it has to come from the Netherlands!
Reply 4
that's such a rip off :eek: i bet they cost like £1 to make
Reply 5
I lost my purse at the start of the year. Waited a full MONTH before ordering a new card, the next day somebody finally handed my purse in. Couldn't get my £20 back so was VERY annoyed. And would like to know who the hell had my purse for a month!
Reply 6
Frances
I lost my purse at the start of the year. Waited a full MONTH before ordering a new card, the next day somebody finally handed my purse in. Couldn't get my £20 back so was VERY annoyed. And would like to know who the hell had my purse for a month!

Thats a bit weird! Was anything missing from the purse?
Reply 7
aibonez
Thats a bit weird! Was anything missing from the purse?

Nope all the money was there, all the cards were there. What the hell was someone doing with it for a month?!
Reply 8
Frances
Nope all the money was there, all the cards were there. What the hell was someone doing with it for a month?!

Maybe you dropped it in a weird place that many people wouldnt notice it in, or the person that found your purse just liked your picture a lot LOL
Reply 9
i resentfully paid for a new card yesterday and they said it would take a week, yet someone that hadn't had a card yet, got theirs straight away, they had their pic taken n everything... how does that work????
God damn, just quit losing stuff and stop being so irresponsible! You're supposed to be adults moved away from home by now, you all talk like 10 year olds... perhaps punishing you for losing things encourages you to be more careful in future.
My wallet was stolen and I reported it to the police. Took the police report to the uni and got the card for free!

Latest

Trending

Trending