The Student Room Group

What are the easiest A-Levels?

I'm doing my A-Levels soon and have to pick 3 subjects and was just wondering what subjects are apparently the easiest and with a high pass rate. Thank You
Original post by Daniel8909
I'm doing my A-Levels soon and have to pick 3 subjects and was just wondering what subjects are apparently the easiest and with a high pass rate. Thank You

Hello,

This is an awfully silly way to choose your courses. No a-levels are "easy" as such - each person will approach each subject differently. For exame, I find History easy but no one else in my class does. I find maths hard but many in my classes don't.

What are you good at and what do you enjoy?

Jay
Media, Psychology, Sociology, Citizenship, Health and Social Care, ICT, Law, Home Economics, Photography, Textiles, Applied Science, Applied ICT, Applied Business, Applied Art and Design, Science in Society, Dance, Drama/Theatre Studies, Travel and Tourism, PE, Music Technology, Communication and Culture, Accounting.
Not sure what the easiest are but I'd say that music is one of the hardest to get a good grade in.
(May not be helpful at all but there you go)
Film studies.
Original post by ivybridge
Hello,

This is an awfully silly way to choose your courses. No a-levels are "easy" as such - each person will approach each subject differently. For exame, I find History easy but no one else in my class does. I find maths hard but many in my classes don't.

What are you good at and what do you enjoy?

Jay

I agree
Reply 6
People will say Business studies as the standard 'soft' A level. Yes it's not rocket science but it isn't easy and there is a fair bit of work to it. It was my hardest A level, more effort than Law, Biology and Geography.
Reply 7
General studies, general studies, general studies a thousand times. But if you want a non-useless subject then my personal easiest was computing. Though many didn't find it easy.

Quick Reply

Latest