The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Student Accomodation September 2015 for Aberdeen??

I am starting my Midwifery course in September at Robert Gordon university in Aberdeen, Scotland and I am looking for private student accomodation as back up for the ones I have already applied for through the university web page and was wondering if anyone could help and point me in the correct direction?? I need a 50 week tenancy and the unviersity only offer 2 accomodation sites which offer this with limited spaces and both midiwifery and nursing students need these, and the university cannot process my application until my results come through in August from College! Any help would be appreciated! I'm stressing over this far too much!

Thanks again!
Reply 1
Hayy hunny u can get a 40 week lease and take 5 weeks as a summer lease out because at the 50 its costing too much. Plus with the first way of the summer lease it saves u 804.65 :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 2
Original post by Enna1996
Hayy hunny u can get a 40 week lease and take 5 weeks as a summer lease out because at the 50 its costing too much. Plus with the first way of the summer lease it saves u 804.65 :smile:)

I didn't know this!! Thank You sooo sooo sooo much!!!
Reply 3
[QUOTE="KMidwife;57630217"]
Original post by Enna1996

I didn't know this!! Thank You sooo sooo sooo much!!!

Im doing nursing in september. :smile: and i got people i knew to tell me all about it. :smile: hope this has helped xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest