The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How are you still alive
I was the same when I was little. Good job I have got passed that now.
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
How are you still alive

Well if you don't get piss or crap on your hand there's no real need is there? Plenty of people never wash their hands and nothing bad happens to them.
Reply 4
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
How are you still alive
Because I am? I've never fallen ill after going to the toilet and not washing my hands. The only illness I get is a cold that lasts a few days during the winter months maybe once a year or once every two years.
(edited 8 years ago)
What's your ethnicity?
Reply 6
Original post by agentawesome
I was the same when I was little. Good job I have got passed that now.
Why 'good job'? It saves so much water if you don't wash your hands after going to the toilet every time. And if you're a healthy person with a decent immune system, you won't get ill.

Original post by EdmundWoodstock
Well if you don't get piss or crap on your hand there's no real need is there? Plenty of people never wash their hands and nothing bad happens to them.
Exactly my point.
Reply 7
Original post by cake_lover
What's your ethnicity?
White British.
Original post by snowman77
Why 'good job'? It saves so much water if you don't wash your hands after going to the toilet every time. And if you're a healthy person with a decent immune system, you won't get ill.

Exactly my point.

We touch other things throughout the day so washing your hands after the toilet is about getting rid of more than just "piss" and "crap".
Reply 9
Ask me anything! :tongue:

Do you have any friends?
Reply 10
would you sacrifice yourself for the planet
I reckon you'd get on amazingly well with this guy:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2279127
We touch other things throughout the day so washing your hands after the toilet is about getting rid of more than just "piss" and "crap".

Do you wash your hands every time you open a door? Everytime you shake someone's hand? Every time you use a keyboard?

If not, why not?
Original post by Drewski
Do you wash your hands every time you open a door? Everytime you shake someone's hand? Every time you use a keyboard?

If not, why not?

No. but washing your hands every so often helps get rid of germs in the long run. I am prone to wearing gloves as well but I still wash my hands. I have a water phobia so I spend as little time as possible wit my hands in water but I still wash my hands.

Do you think you may have a water phobia?
No. but washing your hands every so often helps get rid of germs in the long run. I am prone to wearing gloves as well but I still wash my hands. I have a water phobia so I spend as little time as possible wit my hands in water but I still wash my hands.

Do you think you may have a water phobia?

Use a hand sanitiser then.

And I'm not the one who had the original aversion, I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy. There's nothing inherently dirty about going to the loo.
You probably have a strong immune system
White British.

And the racists of TSR:

Original post by Drewski
Use a hand sanitiser then.

And I'm not the one who had the original aversion, I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy. There's nothing inherently dirty about going to the loo.

Water and soap is cheaper than hand sanitisers.
How do you sleep at night?
Reply 19
Are you mentally unstable?

Latest