The Student Room Group

Ucas e mail

I got an email from ucas saying that they couldn't match the exam details Id given to them with the exam boards

This doesn't make sense as everything is 100% correct. Has anyone else got this e mail? Is it spam? It was a generic e mail not directed to me personally

What should I do?
Reply 1
That sounds scary. I wouldn't ignore it, maybe ring up UCAS?
Original post by Brownclown
I got an email from ucas saying that they couldn't match the exam details Id given to them with the exam boards

This doesn't make sense as everything is 100% correct. Has anyone else got this e mail? Is it spam? It was a generic e mail not directed to me personally

What should I do?

I received this too! Is quite worrying.
Reply 3
[QUOTE=TVIO;57582825]That sounds scary. I wouldn't ignore it, maybe ring up UCAS?

Original post by Emily.97
I received this too! Is quite worrying.

It's so random though I can't tell if it's spam or fake! I'll ring them tomorrow
It's so random though I can't tell if it's spam or fake! I'll ring them tomorrow

Why would it be spam?
It instructs you on what to do in the email.
Reply 5
Original post by Emily.97
Why would it be spam?
It instructs you on what to do in the email.

Because it came so out of the blue randomly

What should I do?

Ring them up. It could be that you haven't entered your pending results correctly (in fact it's quite likely) but it shouldn't be a big problem.
Reply 7
Also received it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending