The Student Room Group

I am a small, ginger female AMA

'i failed my food tech coursework' i mean come on what are people going to ask about that. what is the point of these!!! they're not even interesting to read unless the topic is something you can't ask a person in real life!!

Scroll to see replies

How small ?
Reply 2
is ur bum hair ginger
Original post by liquity
'i failed my food tech coursework' i mean come on what are people going to ask about that. what is the point of these!!! they're not even interesting to read unless the topic is something you can't ask a person in real life!!

LET'S SETTLE THIS, do you have a soul? :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by 96jaimin96
How small ?

5ft 2", very very tiny

Original post by K.C
is ur bum hair ginger

lol no I have none
Reply 5
Original post by Redmark
LET'S SETTLE THIS, do you have a soul? :wink:

I KNEW THIS WAS COMING :wink: tbh we could start was what you can define having a soul as being like how do I even determine if I do :wink:
You sound a bit like me :teehee: except I'm two inches taller :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by liquity

Are all your hairy regions the same colour?
Original post by liquity
I KNEW THIS WAS COMING :wink: tbh we could start was what you can define having a soul as being like how do I even determine if I do :wink:

I got my answer ^^ you do indeed have a soul. Case settled.
Reply 9
Original post by Changing Skies
You sound a bit like me :teehee: except I'm two inches taller :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish I was I hate being so tiny, I've just finished year 12 and most of the year 9s are taller than me
Reply 10
Original post by Zuki
Are all your hairy regions the same colour?

honestly, not really? I mean there's kind of a ginger tinge there but I wouldn't say full on same colour as my hair I'm like a light ginger it would be super weird.
Reply 11
Original post by Redmark
I got my answer ^^ you do indeed have a soul. Case settled.

oh wow it was that easy? :wink:
Original post by liquity
I wish I was I hate being so tiny, I've just finished year 12 and most of the year 9s are taller than me

Same here tbh. My 14 year old brother and 16 year old sister are taller than me :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by liquity
oh wow it was that easy? :wink:

Yeah you seem nice enough ^^ of course you've got one.
5'2 isn't that tiny... jeez. Try being a 5'5 male :L
Im a male and im 5'6 (srs)
Lets have short children together OP
Reply 16
Original post by Changing Skies
Same here tbh. My 14 year old brother and 16 year old sister are taller than me :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

my 11 year old sister is up to like my cheekbone now?? it's so embarrassing

Original post by Redmark
Yeah you seem nice enough ^^ of course you've got one.

awh thanks i wish my friends were as easy to settle this argument with as you

Original post by TorpidPhil
5'2 isn't that tiny... jeez. Try being a 5'5 male :L

not too small for small girls though! one of the hottest boys in my year is so small i wear heels and im taller than him, height isnt always everything :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Need2Study4Exam
Im a male and im 5'6 (srs)
Lets have short children together OP

and plague the world with more of us? :wink: would you like to populate the world with more shortasses and put them through the social torture? :wink:
Original post by liquity
my 11 year old sister is up to like my cheekbone now?? it's so embarrassing

awh thanks i wish my friends were as easy to settle this argument with as you

not too small for small girls though! one of the hottest boys in my year is so small i wear heels and im taller than him, height isnt always everything :smile:

You fight your friends about it? :P why don't you threaten to steal their souls if they don't back off? ^^ say you have a freckle for every soul you've stolen.
Original post by liquity
and plague the world with more of us? :wink: would you like to populate the world with more shortasses and put them through the social torture? :wink:

I'm male and 5'11
Lets have average sized children together OP

Quick Reply

Latest