The Student Room Group

Different Job offers - Need advice!

Hey!

So I've just moved for work and now have a few different job offers. Ive taken one job (which I started this week) and I have another job starting this Friday.

I can't do both, since they both require weekend work and I don't know how to decide which to let down or how to tell them?!

I've never had more that one job offer at a time before and just don't know how to go about doing it?!

TIA
You definitely have to act pretty fast as, as you mentioned you can't do both of them. Maybe stick with the one you think you'll enjoy more or has better pay? Make your decision and also contact the manager right away to let them know :smile:
Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by carpe_diem09
You definitely have to act pretty fast as, as you mentioned you can't do both of them. Maybe stick with the one you think you'll enjoy more or has better pay? Make your decision and also contact the manager right away to let them know :smile:
Hope this helps :smile:

I need the better pay since I've just moved into an house on my own... I also have a retail interview tomorrow, which if I get it could work around one job but not the other.

I'm just so scared I'll let the wrong one go and end up totally out of work 😓

Thank you!:-)!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well it sounds like you've got a lot of jobs and potential jobs on offer so there's no need to be worried. I'm sure you'll make the right choice :smile:
Good luck, hope it all goes well!

Quick Reply

Latest