The Student Room Group

Ten examples of cursing that drives me crazy

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Well, ****.
**** me, you seem mad.
I wish there wasn't a filter here JUST so I could show everyone what I mean and how annoying it is.
Reply 4
Live a little. You ****ing prude.

Original post by Truths

At least read the whole opening post. I said I use them myself sometimes.

EDIT: Not gonna sink to that level.
(edited 8 years ago)
Don't be a ****ing bitch about it all mate.
Oh dear, I've attracted the working class. What have I done?!
Reply 9
Well I'll be ****ing damned.
Keep your knickers on and loosen up a bit, everyone's gotta let out the f-bomb from time to time :lol:

Original post by thecatwithnohat
Keep your knickers on and loosen up a bit, everyone's gotta let out the f-bomb from time to time :lol:

It's amazing just how few people even read the first sentence. I do use it sometimes, but just not 500 times a day like the people I'm forced to call my friends and colleagues.

I hope he's not dancing ... :indiff:
Original post by Minecraft27
It's amazing just how few people even read the first sentence. I do use it sometimes, but just not 500 times a day like the people I'm forced to call my friends and colleagues.

yes, yes we heard you.
Original post by Imperion
I hope he's not dancing ... :indiff:

Kuzko is definitely dancing in that :rofl: look at the determination in his face
Original post by Truths

That gif is so iconic. LMAO
Original post by Minecraft27

Do these examples of cursing drive you crazy too?

Apart from 10, no. The first two are ones I do myself regularly, and the rest are just you being a prude about it imo.

I have to ask though, when is it "acceptable" in your eyes to swear then?
Kuzko is definitely dancing in that :rofl: look at the determination in his face

LOL! he looks so serious lmao but man does he need lessons. Lessons from the master - Kronk :wink: (that's his name right? :s-smilie:)
Original post by localblackguy
Apart from 10, no. The first two are ones I do myself regularly, and the rest are just you being a prude about it imo.

I have to ask though, when is it "acceptable" in your eyes to swear then?

Number 10 is easily the worst one on the list for me. I HAAAATE it when people do that. Finally, someone that doesn't just out-right attack me for having an opinion!

I use it when I hurt myself or come across something really repulsive. I do casually curse with "friends" but not like, every 5 seconds like they do. Maybe like, only once or twice or so. Numbers 1 and 2 I never do because it's just downright stupid in my opinion.

I have done a cluster F-bomb before, but only when it REALLY demands it (like when I whacked the tender part of my knee TWICE within a minute). The rest are just kind of uncomfortable.
I admit I have exaggerated hugely in the opening post, but I was just pissed off at the time. I will now work to remove the exaggeration.

Quick Reply

Latest