Scroll to see replies

If it restricts your movement then yes. It's ****ing your nerves and muscles
Reply 2
Original post by DiceTheSlice

Isnt that all skinny jeans though?

I heard they can make guys infertile too :eek:
Reply 3
Absolutely if you are male as I am much more likely to punch you for dressing like a girl and thinking its "cool"
ye no room for your balls or dick. I always found it amazing how other men managed to fit their privates inside. Must just be small dicks.
Reply 5
Original post by willock
Absolutely if you are male as I am much more likely to punch you for dressing like a girl and thinking its "cool"

European guys wear them a lot

Reply 6
Original post by ChickenMadness
ye no room for your balls or dick. I always found it amazing how other men managed to fit their privates inside. Must just be small dicks.

what about for girls?
Reply 7
Perhaps. It certainly doesn't feel comfortable when your squeezing yourself into a tight pair of skinny jeans
Original post by Summerxo
what about for girls?

idk about girls lol. I guess it's bad for your vagina since it's not going to let any air in. So it'l be prone to bacteria build up.
Reply 9
Original post by Leking9
Perhaps. It certainly doesn't feel comfortable when your squeezing yourself into a tight pair of skinny jeans

A lot of guys wear them now adays tho
Reply 10
European guys wear them a lot

And they look ridiculous but fair enough if you like them you like them. They look very uncomfortable to me aswell on the old gentlemen sausage and its two mates
Reply 11
Original post by ChickenMadness
idk about girls lol. I guess it's bad for your vagina since it's not going to let any air in. So it'l be prone to bacteria build up.

lmao. Thats what happens when u got sweaty privates and clothes that restrict air flow rofl
Reply 13
Original post by willock
And they look ridiculous but fair enough if you like them you like them. They look very uncomfortable to me aswell on the old gentlemen sausage and its two mates

Loads of guys wear them these days or at least slim fit

I cant imagine wearing them as a guy though, even as a woman they cling like anything and I'm tiny

ChickenMadness
lmao. Thats what happens when u got sweaty privates and clothes that restrict air flow rofl

o-o-o-o-o-ok
Original post by willock

but sexy on some.
Reply 15
Original post by thecatwithnohat
but sexy on some.

idk. They're mostly worn by gay boys and hipsters
idk. They're mostly worn by gay boys and hipsters

The majority for the categories you've just mentioned :lol:

Sometimes it's painful to watch them walk when you know it's hurting them in parts where it shouldn't :emo: but as long as they don't wear the really fitting ones, I guess a few of them could get away with it.
Original post by DiceTheSlice

There's some research on this and the first guy is right.

Or is that just the really tight ones?

If it is tight enough to make movement difficult then you shouldn't be wearing them for too long or regularly. It'd be like holding your arms in lock with something for a long enough period of time; the pressure will hurt your muscles and your nerves by compressing them. If you are able to move fine and they aren't skin tight then you should be fine.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 18
Egh, everything harms your health in the end
Well there's skinny jeans that will suck the life out of your legs and then there's jeggings

Quick Reply

Latest