The Student Room Group

My stomach hurts :(

My stomach has been hurting for the past 3 hours ergh
and please dont say go to the doctor or go to your parents
Reply 1
Original post by PrincessAnna

Where does it hurt to be specific? (I'm weird I like to know everything)
Have you tried chocolate?
Tummy massage helps?
Taken any Medication?
Original post by aamirac
Where does it hurt to be specific? (I'm weird I like to know everything)
Have you tried chocolate?
Tummy massage helps?
Taken any Medication?

Hurts on the Left Side and Ermm We don't have any chocolate and i had a paracetamol an hour ago
Reply 3
Hurts on the Left Side and Ermm We don't have any chocolate and i had a paracetamol an hour ago

Left hmmm, massage some Vicks on the area, might be able to soothe the area (works for me). Ibuprofen is better to take as that subsides inflammation that could be causing your tummy ache.
Take neurofen (if you have any).
If lying down, then sleep on your back so that your body weight is evenly distributed and not causing any extra pain.
Also have you had any fizzy drinks in the past few hours ago?
Original post by aamirac
Left hmmm, massage some Vicks on the area, might be able to soothe the area (works for me). Ibuprofen is better to take as that subsides inflammation that could be causing your tummy ache.
If lying down, then sleep on your back so that your body weight is evenly distributed and not causing any extra pain.

well since i got placed in a new home and am home alone i dont know where all those are kept and am not tired. I only had a energy drink like 4 hours ago :/
sucks being fostered ergh lel

As "icky" as it sounds, pain on the left-side of the abdomen is normally constipation. Try and eat some fruit or something.

Liver salts are supposed to be quite good for stomach pain :hmmmm:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by aamirac

I don't think ibuprofen would be a good idea. Maybe she just needs to stretch? Also, taking ibuprofen without food whilst being under-18 is not recommended by healthcare professionals.
Original post by ivybridge
As "icky" as it sounds, pain on the left-side of the abdomen is normally constipation. Try and eat some fruit or something.

Liver salts are supposed to be quite good for stomach pain :notsure:

its not that cause it been happening since i was 10 :s-smilie:
its not that cause it been happening since i was 10 :s-smilie:

Well you literally just said for the past three hours and never mentioned a long-term problem at all :lol:. You need to go to the doctor then and potentially have a colonoscopy.
Well you literally just said for the past three hours and never mentioned a long-term problem at all :lol:. You need to go to the doctor then and potentially have a colonoscopy.

it does not happen like simultaneously
it does not happen like simultaneously

I have two medical conditions, one of which involves the abdomen. Trust me - you need to go to the doctor.
I have two medical conditions, one of which involves the abdomen. Trust me - you need to go to the doctor.

ill think about it :biggrin:
ill think about it :biggrin:

:s-smilie: This actually makes me really mad but whatever.
Drink some peppermint tea it really helps. Are you sure it isn't period pain? If not go to the dr's it could be something serious.
:s-smilie: This actually makes me really mad but whatever.

obviously a troll lol, leave it. let her suffer ennit...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending