The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
shiny
What do you do in Cambridge when you have no exams, coursework or anything left to do? :rolleyes:

Go to London.
Reply 2
MentallyIll
Go to London.

Did that last week and will be going again later this week.
Reply 3
shiny
What do you do in Cambridge when you have no exams, coursework or anything left to do? :rolleyes:

Sleep, eat, watch daytime tv.
Reply 4
I'm not a sleeping type of person.
Reply 5
shiny
I'm not a sleeping type of person.

You can never get enough sleep :biggrin:

Go have a film-athon in the cinema, go see your friends, practise cooking. Come on, there's got to be something you've been meaning to do?
I wish I was bored! I have so much revision to do!

stop complaining:rolleyes:
Reply 7
shiny
Did that last week and will be going again later this week.

Are you not a member of any society? The polo club perhaps? Can you not round up a few college chums and play a few chukkas?
Reply 8
MentallyIll
Are you not a member of any society? The polo club perhaps? Can you not round up a few college chums and play a few chukkas?

I don't think my college chums have woken up yet!
Reply 9
shiny
I don't think my college chums have woken up yet!

Can't you wake them up? If term is over how come you haven't gone down? (you see, I have been practising).
Reply 10
MentallyIll
Can't you wake them up? If term is over how come you haven't gone down? (you see, I have been practising).

Given the state they were in when I left them last night - nooooo that isn't a possibility!

Term isn't over yet. It's just that I have finished everything. Besides have to hang around for graduation.
shiny
Given the state they were in when I left them last night - nooooo that isn't a possibility!

Term isn't over yet. It's just that I have finished everything. Besides have to hang around for graduation.

Have you finished your whole degree? wow.
Reply 12
MentallyIll
Have you finished your whole degree? wow.

Yes indeedie ... all over ... done and dusted! Kinda wished it wasn't though.

{ envies MentallyIll cos she gets to be a first year :rolleyes: }
shiny
Yes indeedie ... all over ... done and dusted! Kinda wished it wasn't though.

{ envies MentallyIll cos she gets to be a first year :rolleyes: }

Despite my avatar, I am a man. I just liked the look of the blond bird. Don't be disappointed.

Have you any idea what classification you will be receiving??????
Reply 14
MentallyIll
Despite my avatar, I am a man. I just liked the look of the blond bird. Don't be disappointed. Have you any idea what classification you will be receiving??????

Oops thought you were a girl! :redface:

Hopefully not Fail :eek: - that would just be bad!
Bummer, now I'm bored, despite still having work to do.
Reply 16
Mysticmin
Bummer, now I'm bored, despite still having work to do.

It's catching isn't it? :rolleyes:
shiny
It's catching isn't it? :rolleyes:

Or I just really don't want to write this essay :rolleyes: What's new? You have a legitimate reason for being bored, I don't. Want to write it for me?
Reply 18
Mysticmin
Or I just really don't want to write this essay :rolleyes: What's new? You have a legitimate reason for being bored, I don't. Want to write it for me?

What is it about?
shiny
What is it about?

you can do:

- Discuss whether the distribution of income in the UK is likely to have become more equal since 1997.

- Assess three ways in which the tax and benefit system could be changed in order to reduce income inequalities.

See? That'll keep you occupied :biggrin: (If you don't die of boredom in the process of answering these questions).

Latest

Trending

Trending