The Student Room Group

Question for attractive guys

This question is for attractive guys ages about 18 - 22. During the day how often do you get girls looking at you / giving you eye contact when you're walking around, such as on campus or in the gym?

Scroll to see replies

I am oblivious most of the time. Close female friends of mine sometimes tell me who is checking me out or flirting with me during social occasions. It's not very often I am told this though. Girls are very choosey and once I find a group of people I like, I don't really branch out much so it's the same girls I interact with for most of the university year. But they also make the perfect wingmen!
I tend to not look at to girls because I always think they are looking/admiring me.

I get mutual friends saying something you know that girl wanted to know what you are doing tomorrow bla bla

Doesn't happen all the time but it is a recurring theme
If i had a pound everytime a girl looked at me, i would be very poor
On nights out I get loads of girls trying to chat me up. I haven't socialized in ages though. Been playing video games and skating at the skate park lol. No girls around these parts.
Reply 6
Original post by ChickenMadness
On nights out I get loads of girls trying to chat me up. I haven't socialized in ages though. Been playing video games and skating at the skate park lol. No girls around these parts.

I'm not talking about nights out i'm talking about walking around Uni or somewhere
Reply 7

Is this serious or?
all day dude
they grab my deeck in the club
Original post by golden tribe
If i had a pound everytime a girl looked at me, i would be very poor

hahahahahahahaha. what a wank4
Original post by Anonymous
This question is for attractive guys ages about 18 - 22. During the day how often do you get girls looking at you / giving you eye contact when you're walking around, such as on campus or in the gym?

When I was at uni it happened a lot, maybe like a dozen times a week.

These days it mostly happens in the gym or when I'm out at night, and very occasionally when I'm out in the day.
I don't even know why I clicked on this... :frown:
Original post by Most Competitive
When I was at uni it happened a lot, maybe like a dozen times a week.

These days it mostly happens in the gym or when I'm out at night, and very occasionally when I'm out in the day.

So in the gym do they just glance at you or actually stare at you?
So in the gym do they just glance at you or actually stare at you?

Some stare, others just take a look for a few seconds while they walk past. For me personally, the gym has actually been quite a good pick-up spot lol.
Original post by Most Competitive
Some stare, others just take a look for a few seconds while they walk past. For me personally, the gym has actually been quite a good pick-up spot lol.

Lol weird because at my gym I never see any girls looking at me or any of the attractive guys there, but it isn't a Uni gym which may be why
Reply 16
2-3
I got the look everyday when I use to be a guy.
Original post by bassbabe
I got the look everyday when I use to be a guy.

what
Lol weird because at my gym I never see any girls looking at me or any of the attractive guys there, but it isn't a Uni gym which may be why

Hmm, well I've now finished uni but still go to a gym that a lot of other young people use. I suppose that might be the reason why. Still, only the young ones look - the ones in their late 20s/early 30s don't seem fussed at all in my experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending