The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why is it illegal to be naked?

Scroll to see replies

Nobody wants to see undersized manhoods
It would be highly inappropriate. All I can think of is all those disgusting paedophiles
Because ever heard of a thing called i kick your ass because i don't like what i see hint i do not need to see you nude more or lees i don't want to see some people at aall

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ladymusiclover
It would be highly inappropriate. All I can think of is all those disgusting paedophiles

stop saying that about paedophiles, they're not disgusting that's just the way they are.
Original post by ncsoftlover
stop saying that about paedophiles, they're not disgusting that's just the way they are.

Yes they are they are pedos because the rape younger people against there will. That is disgusting. Pedophiles will never be accepted and when they do i will kill everyone of them. Paedophiles should not get the respect that is given to them. They are no born that way they had urges to rape people and they liked it so they did it again and again and again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by TomatoLounge
So an artist in france has been arrested for a 'naked selfie performance
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne
ws/europe/france/11720839/Swiss-artist-arrested-in-front-of-Eiffel-Tower-for-naked-selfie-performance.html

But why is it illegal to be naked? It seems given bizarre given that we're all born naked.

I know right like if we were all raised in a community where nudity was allowed in public then everybody would be used to it and nobody would feel embarrassed about it so nobody would want it to be illegal
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending