The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

SOAS- MA Cultural Studies

Hello!

I'm an international student from India.

I have been accepted into SOAS' Masters program in Cultural Studies. I was wondering if any present or past student could tell me how was the course, the workload and also about the university experience at SOAS.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
@literary_nerd Congrats for getting in! Sadly I don't have an answer to your question but I do have a new question that maybe you could help with :/ I applied to an MA as well (African Studies) and was wondering:
1) How long did it take them to come back to you with a decision, from the time you applied?
2) How long did it take after the application main page said 'with academic review team'.
I am really hoping they'll get back to me soon!! :o:rolleyes::u:
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Original post by lauratz
@literary_nerd Congrats for getting in! Sadly I don't have an answer to your question but I do have a new question that maybe you could help with :/ I applied to an MA as well (African Studies) and was wondering:
1) How long did it take them to come back to you with a decision, from the time you applied?
2) How long did it take after the application main page said 'with academic review team'.
I am really hoping they'll get back to me soon!! :o:rolleyes::u:

Hey @lauratz,

I'm afraid I cannot be much helpful since I had gotten into the program last year and had deferred it. So, last year they took around a month to get back to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending