The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ok then ill take it that no1's heard of it
Reply 2
Yes, it really is the best college...
Holy Cross Coll 359.6
Cadbury Sixth Form Coll 236.5

The number is the average point score of students at their A-Level results.

Taken from the Independent league tables, and HC aren't the best college in the country...
Reply 3
And stop using textspeak please - it's against the rules.
Lol you wait 9 mins and then say no ones heard of it.

I know it. My cousin went there a few years ago.
Reply 5
I used to go there!
Reply 6
I was going to go there. Had an interview and everything. Then made a last minute decision to stay at my sixth form...which i do regret.
Reply 7
I also had to choose from cadbury or my 6th form and I'm so glad I picked Cadbury I liked it because it weren't like a college where you get different ages an courses but most people were around the same age and doing A-levels but when I was there, it def had its fair share of pricks!
Reply 8
*Insert joke about Cadbury college on lollipop lane..*
Reply 9
Acaila
And stop using textspeak please - it's against the rules.

I'm actually ashamed to admit I didn't even notice the text speak :redface:

*hangs head in shame*
I'm at cadbury college :p:
cadbury college

sounds yummy
Reply 12
Yeah id actually like to know if it is a good college or not?

For Teachers
Work ethic within classrooms etc
Reply 13
It has got a very good reputation for results and working atmosphere. Going around other colleges across birmingham, cadbury does tend to stand out as a good place for learning. This is probably because they only do 16 - 19 a level courses so there is no below level 3 at the college. But like all places, there will always be some idiots.
Reply 14
Cheers vv2006

anyone else?
bubloo
ok then ill take it that no1's heard of it

I've heard of it :smile: I live in Redditch. I know a friend of a friend who goes there.
Reply 16
xlouisedoll
I've heard of it :smile: I live in Redditch. I know a friend of a friend who goes there.

Hey - a fellow Redditch dweller!!! (it's my home town) :smile:

I work in Birmingham at the moment - did my degree a few years ago, but still find this site really useful for getting general info, and sometimes help out in the Maths forums when I can remember how to do things :biggrin: :biggrin:
deej
Yes, it really is the best college...
Holy Cross Coll 359.6
Cadbury Sixth Form Coll 236.5

The number is the average point score of students at their A-Level results.

Taken from the Independent league tables, and HC aren't the best college in the country...

236 avg A-level results? thats AWFULL.

its no where NEAR being the best..maybe in Brum :wink:

and no..havent heard of it.
Anyone have any geology or geography lessons with Mr Thomas? :smile:
Who has chemistry with Hattersley/Stone? Hattersley is the nicest guy ever. Stone is a good teacher but needs to chill out- too serious.

Latest