The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
BeesKnees
Who has chemistry with Hattersley/Stone? Hattersley is the nicest guy ever. Stone is a good teacher but needs to chill out- too serious.

yeh i agree hattersly is a realy cool teacher. LOL stone is way too serious he takes the piss out of one of my mates all the time LMAO
bubloo
yeh i agree hattersly is a realy cool teacher. LOL stone is way too serious he takes the piss out of one of my mates all the time LMAO

lol the boys in my class always take the piss out of Stone for having a receding hairline so I guess he's getting what he dishes out back hehe.

Has Hattersley told you the story about how his teacher was demonstrating to the class about bonding in water and dropped his trousers when he put his hands up? I swear he tells the same stories over and over again! But it's fine because he is COOL! :p:. Also when he gives us coursework he tells us to hand it in whenever we're ready whereas Stone gives us like 1 weekend to do it! :mad:
Reply 22
yeh LOL i've heard that story before, i like the way he talks about something like free radicals and then goes on to 2 paddy's ighting on the bus (random)! hattersleys really cool with the courseworks is well i handed one in 2 weeks late and he said thanks :p:

stone hasn't given us a cwk yet hopefully he won't give us any.
Reply 23
bubloo
yeh LOL i've heard that story before, i like the way he talks about something like free radicals and then goes on to 2 paddy's ighting on the bus (random)! hattersleys really cool with the courseworks is well i handed one in 2 weeks late and he said thanks :p:

stone hasn't given us a cwk yet hopefully he won't give us any.

so is it a good college then?
Reply 24
i think its pretty gd for learning, loads of hot girls as well :biggrin:
Reply 25
bubloo
i think its pretty gd for learning, loads of hot girls as well :biggrin:

Well uve convinced me to go cadbury lol
Reply 26
Venom123
Well uve convinced me to go cadbury lol

In cadbury is it a college that allows you to leave and come back...

when you have a free period in-between lessons? - which is atleast an hour+ free period
Venom123
In cadbury is it a college that allows you to leave and come back...

when you have a free period in-between lessons? - which is atleast an hour+ free period

yup, you can walk in and out at your leisure :p:
Reply 28
BeesKnees
yup, you can walk in and out at your leisure :p:

nice nice lol
:confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending