The Student Room Group
I don't get it :rolleyes: What is stupid?
Reply 2
You mean you think she likes you right?
Reply 3
and thats why shes changing her looks.because shes interested in you?
Reply 4
i think she wants you
Erm... sit next to her and find out?
Suggest a quickie in the toilet.
Anonymous
Suggest a quickie in the toilet.

Yup. If she says yes - bonusss!! If not, then you were joking. If she doesn't find it funny and gets offended, then she's not worth your time, so punch her in the tits and walk away.
Reply 8
I may be old-fashioned, but talk to her?
Indeed, this thread is so stupid! :rolleyes:
Reply 10
:dito:
Reply 11
Toy Soldier
Yup. If she says yes - bonusss!! If not, then you were joking. If she doesn't find it funny and gets offended, then she's not worth your time, so punch her in the tits and walk away.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Hahaha!You crack me up so much!!Good one!lol!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 12
She probably just can't see anything since taking her glasses off and doesn't realise she's looking at you. Sorry to shoot down your ego. :p:
Its obvious. She got contacts :smile:
Why would she alter her appearence for a guy that she only sees getting off the train? Lol. Or have i totally lost the point?
Reply 15
FroggieFrog
Why would she alter her appearence for a guy that she only sees getting off the train? Lol. Or have i totally lost the point?

Do you not know? Eye contact is tantamount to a proposal, and is enforcable with violence. 'Tis all in the stalkers handbook, page 14, next to the section telling you how to shimmy up a drainpipe.
Notebooksecrets
Its obvious. She got contacts :smile:

contacts in the drug trafficking industry. You better watch out.
Oh my god.

Just talk to her!

How do some people have nothing bigger to worry about?!
Reply 18
And I realize, my ego is stupid. LMAO!
CLOSE THIS PLZZ lol

Latest

Trending

Trending