The Student Room Group

Girls what would you do if your boyfriend cheated on you?

Apparently girls when they are cheated on are often more upset and inclined towards extreme behaviour than guys. Is this true? Girls if you found out that your boyfriend had cheated on you. How would you react?
(edited 8 years ago)
Im not in a relationship, but it would be something i could never forgive or forget. So i hope id leave.
Cut his balls off and have them for dinner
I mean, knowing how my partner is, if he ever did, he would seriously regret it and it would've been a spur in the moment kind of thing.

It would definitely be a huge deal and I would be extremely upset, but I think I would learn to forgive him, but I wouldn't forget it.
Reply 4
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Are you serious? :eek:
Reply 5
I seem to remember hearing that the percentage of women who say they'd break up with their boyfriend if they were cheated on is significantly higher than the percentage of women who actually do.

Not sure how true that is, but I think it's often easier to say something than to do it, so it's difficult I think to know how we'll really act in a certain situation until we find ourselves in it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6

Wowzers. I might not ask you out on a date now...
Original post by miser
I seem to remember hearing that the percentage of women who say they'd break up with their boyfriend if they were cheated on is significantly higher than the percentage of women who actually do.

Not sure how true that is, but I think it's often easier to say something than to do it, so it's difficult I think to know how we'll really act in a certain situation until we find ourselves in it.

Totally agree,

I think one of the more common responses is to eventually also cheat, relationship survives a few more months then implodes. That's what I've usually seen anyway.
Original post by lustawny
Wowzers. I might not ask you out on a date now...

I might not have been entirely serious....so is the date still on? :colone:
Reply 9
I might not have been entirely serious....so is the date still on? :colone:

We'll see :wink:
I honestly don't know what I would do. I could see me sitting in disbelief and be that angry that I can't move or talk but I can also see me flipping out and starting screaming and breaking things.

I know one thing for sure though, I would break up with him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would react strongly, so I'm not sure I agree with the initial premise.

Quick Reply

Latest