The Student Room Group

Immediate Physical Turn Offs

I know there's a 'biggest turn off' thread but this is kinda different. What are physical aspects that just immediately turn you off? For me, it's stained teeth or extremely wonky teeth. Nobody has perfect teeth but I find it a huge turn off, especially when they're stained. What about you guys?

Scroll to see replies

When you can tell they skipped leg day
Short hair. Could be the most beautiful girl in the world, and in my eyes they'd still look ugly if you slapped a boy's haircut on them.
Reply 4
Taller than me
Huge nose
Short hair
Fat
Original post by Precious Illusions
For me, it's stained teeth

Lol do you have pearly whites?
acne
Teeth for me too
Poor hygiene - it can be fixed so easily as well
Being overweight
Reply 9
Original post by yelllowribbon
Lol do you have pearly whites?

I have quite white teeth yeah, I take care of my teeth. (Also I should add that I don't mean a little bit of yellow discolouration, I mean like: http://www.thegeminigeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/How-to-Get-Rid-of-Tooth-Stains1.jpg) Which usually comes with smoking.
A vagina.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I have quite white teeth yeah, I take care of my teeth. (Also I should add that I don't mean a little bit of yellow discolouration, I mean like: http://www.thegeminigeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/How-to-Get-Rid-of-Tooth-Stains1.jpg) Which usually comes with smoking.

Oh wow okay yeah, I can imagine that being a turnoff for anybody

Original post by MsFahima
A vagina.

Wow it's like it was meant to be
I think specific hairstyles on specific types of faces. Sometimes the haircut isn't very complementary to the face shape
A beard.
Wow it's like it was meant to be

And CreamyRoss.

Spoiler

Reply 16
Oh wow okay yeah, I can imagine that being a turnoff for anybody

Oh yeah, without getting teeth whitened etc then nobody has perfectly white teeth but when they're overly yellow or like the ones in the pic above, just nah.
Extremely overweight and bad hygiene. Other than this not much will turn me off unless it is obvious and very ugly.
ugly feet
Dirty nails
Very chubby/fat face and a super skinny body

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest