The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Need a non fresher to take my place in halls

I am a Bangor university student going in to my second year. I have signed up for halls for next year (contract and deposit). I have now decided that I would like to move in to a house and have an offer to move in with a friend. Only thing is halls office won't let me back out of the agreement unless I can find someone to take my place that isn't a first year. Anyone want to or know of anyone who would want to live on St Marys site next year?
Original post by AdamSherring
I am a Bangor university student going in to my second year. I have signed up for halls for next year (contract and deposit). I have now decided that I would like to move in to a house and have an offer to move in with a friend. Only thing is halls office won't let me back out of the agreement unless I can find someone to take my place that isn't a first year. Anyone want to or know of anyone who would want to live on St Marys site next year?

Have you tried the Bangor buy/sell page?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by EloiseStar

No I haven't, good idea. Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by EloiseStar

please could you give me a link to the page? There is a few on Facebook but not sure which one is bangor Wales. I think some are Bangor in Northern Ireland.
please could you give me a link to the page? There is a few on Facebook but not sure which one is bangor Wales. I think some are Bangor in Northern Ireland.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/367807263340189/?fref=ts
Reply 5

That link didn't work for some reason.. it says this content is currently unavailable

Post it to some of the Bangor Uni Facebook pages!
Reply 7
Original post by Harri2648
Post it to some of the Bangor Uni Facebook pages!

I have done that

Quick Reply

Latest