The Student Room Group

I think I might be a prophet, AMA.

For real. Probably the fourth coming of Jesus but I'm not entirely sure right now.

Scroll to see replies

I thought this as well at one point. I watched a documentary on Jesus and I thought "hang on a second, this guy could be me"

Turns out I wasn't Jesus
Reply 2
Original post by Need2Study4Exam
I thought this as well at one point. I watched a documentary on Jesus and I thought "hang on a second, this guy could be me"

Turns out I wasn't Jesus

I heard the jews are still looking for a messiah, maybe I should pop over to Israel.
Original post by cBay
I heard the jews are still looking for a messiah, maybe I should pop over to Israel.

they've found their messiah

muh holocaust
Reply 4
If 'A' is equal to the maximum amount of money ever awarded on The Chase and 'B' is equal to the number of people who have lost on Pointless, in terms of A how many stars would be in the sky if B was equal to the average garden?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Anon_98
If 'A' is equal to the maximum amount of money ever awarded on The Chase and 'B' is equal to the number of people who have lost on Pointless, in terms of A how many stars would be in the sky if B was equal to the average garden?

Posted from TSR Mobile

there are no stars, they are just a projection to make the sky look more interesting at night.
Original post by cBay
there are no stars, they are just a projection to make the sky look more interesting at night.

I knew it all along

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by cBay

So we're just being entertained at night..all this time? Surely there has to be at least one star so God can show you the path...due to the fact stars symbolise guidance and direction and you're apparently a prophet and if there arent any stars then you'll be a lost prophet. Do you think you're a lost prophet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Ad109
I knew it all along

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry that was a joke, I do actually believe in space n ****
Reply 9
Original post by Anon_98
So we're just being entertained at night..all this time? Surely there has to be at least one star so God can show you the path...due to the fact stars symbolise guidance and direction and you're apparently a prophet and if there arent any stars then you'll be a lost prophet. Do you think you're a lost prophet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you mistake me for a christian
Original post by cBay
I think you mistake me for a christian

:giggle:
Gawsshh, you didnt answer the question cbay. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Anon_98
:giggle:
Gawsshh, you didnt answer the question cbay. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

fine

Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why can't the 'one' star simply be a projection too? But alas, as I mentioned previously, I was only joking when I said they weren't real. No I do not believe I am lost prophet, but nor do I think that stars guide me. We have compasses n google maps for that **** nowadays.
Original post by cBay
fine

Why can't the 'one' star simply be a projection too? But alas, as I mentioned previously, I was only joking when I said they weren't real. No I do not believe I am lost prophet, but nor do I think that stars guide me. We have compasses n google maps for that **** nowadays.

YayyyYyYyyY, thank you. :woo:

Bahahaha, I know you were joking :yep: My question was only a joke too, but thanks, I totally understand now. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is the meaning of life?
What 'prophet like' qualities do you obtain
Reply 15
Original post by RainbowKiwi
What is the meaning of life?

Your question assumes there is a meaning but I am not so sure. At least not in the plural. We all have our own individual meaning, or 'purpose' I prefer to say, but it is for each one of us to discover that purpose, fulfill it and bring it to life. Everybody should be ambitious and strife for happiness and to meet those ambitions, so long as those goals do negatively affect the happiness of others.
Reply 16
Original post by deborarosa
What 'prophet like' qualities do you obtain

I just feel like I have an unusually high understanding of the world today, its problems and how they can be solved, and I have an intense feeling that I am going to do just that in my later life.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by cBay
sorry that was a joke, I do actually believe in space n ****

You weren't the only one joking
Are you a prophet to the series Abrahamic religions or a new series?
If you were a prophet, wouldn't you be sure?

Quick Reply

Latest