The Student Room Group

Audiology Interview

Hey everyone, :smile:

I've applied for audiology. Has anyone in the same situation been invited for an interview?

Some universities also ask applicants to prepare a presentation or a piece of work related to audiology. If you've also applied for audiology, have you been asked to provide such work?
Original post by elegant57
Hey everyone, :smile:

I've applied for audiology. Has anyone in the same situation been invited for an interview?

Some universities also ask applicants to prepare a presentation or a piece of work related to audiology. If you've also applied for audiology, have you been asked to provide such work?

No I wasn't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Thank you very much for your post. Do you mean that you got an unconditional offer for Audiology?
Original post by elegant57
Thank you very much for your post. Do you mean that you got an unconditional offer for Audiology?

No I got a conditional offer but there was nothing to prepare for really, just group interviews and one to one interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
When did you apply? I applied on the very last day (30th June)

Also, could you please tell me what is a group interview like? It is the first time I hear this. :smile:
I sent my application off in November, a group interview is when a tutor talks to a whole group rather than individually, it tends to be a lot more relaxed, I think you have show that you can work well with the group.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest