The Student Room Group

international students

Hey there new to this so thought I'd start this. I'm from South Africa and will be studying BA honours international hospitality and tourism management at Cardiff metropolitan university. I'm coming alone and have not made friends in Wales yet, are the people friendly. And are there any other international students here? If so where are you from and what are you going to be studying:smile:
Hey:smile:

I'm studying international hospitality management at Cardiff Metropolitan university in September :smile: Haven't met anyone studying the same course as me till now. I'm from Wales and would be glad to welcome you here, Cardiff is a great area, it'll be amazing for the social life in uni. I'm moving to accommodation not far from the campus so i'll be living in Cardiff for the first time too!
Original post by harryliamjones1
Hey:smile:

I'm studying international hospitality management at Cardiff Metropolitan university in September :smile: Haven't met anyone studying the same course as me till now. I'm from Wales and would be glad to welcome you here, Cardiff is a great area, it'll be amazing for the social life in uni. I'm moving to accommodation not far from the campus so i'll be living in Cardiff for the first time too!

hey man that's awesome, yeah I've only managed to find one other person studying same course, from wales that's awesome cant wait to arrive:smile: do you want to rather chat on Facebook as I don't often come on this site (Brandon Clack) we must definitely make plans to meet up before the 21st September, I arrive 23rd of august:smile:
Original post by B.R.A.N.D.O.N
hey man that's awesome, yeah I've only managed to find one other person studying same course, from wales that's awesome cant wait to arrive:smile: do you want to rather chat on Facebook as I don't often come on this site (Brandon Clack) we must definitely make plans to meet up before the 21st September, I arrive 23rd of august:smile:

awesome I look forward to welcoming you! Great to meet new people and gain over-seas experience especially in this industry. I'll send an add on Facebook:smile: Be more than happy to chat/meet before September 21st!:smile:
Hi there :smile: I'm Sinead I'm from Ireland and I'll be studying in the atrium in Cardiff, I know it's not actually the same university but it is close by and I'd really like to link up with any new students in Cardiff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending