The Student Room Group

UKL Psychology Society (UKL PsychSoc)

Scroll to see replies

holah.net is good :smile:
My psychology website (in sig) is very very simple at this stage and doesn't have too much on it at the mo but it's A-Level notes.
I am in the worst mood today.. God Its all bad. Our third year options came out this morning at 6am and I thought, well were students Ill wake up at 8am and go onlie.. and All the ones I wanted were all filled up already!! :frown: I only got 2 I liked and A supervisor I dont know... I have ended up with behavooural/Perception modules which I hate. Next year is going to suck..
aww so sorry babe :hugs: maybe some people will drop out *fingers crossed*
Heh, Yeah. Im feeling better now.. I was just so stessed because I hardly got any sleep. I mean who puts up options at 6am?!
My Friend was on just after 6am and apparently they were going so fast, My first choice supervisor was gone in a couple minutes. Ah well.. At least I got my animal behaviour module.
:hugs:
hey guys, does anyone know what came up in the january 2007 ocr paper for psychology and the environment - my sources tell me it was noise, natrual disasters, density/crowdin and personal space!

however, id just like to confirm this on here and if anyone knows and can confirm that for definite, it would be a massive help!

thanks people! :smile:
this isn't an exam thread. go and ask in the correct section.
O.o Psych and the enviroment sounds fun. Ive just heard a new option is being added tomorrow morning, and its the one I wanted that they had last year about the psychology of cancer.. I can swap my evil perception module for it.. Im gonna be up at 6 like craazy!
woo :hugs:
Reply 1150
i'd like to join the UKL PsychSoc pls
I love psychology and it really annoys me people think its so easy.
It's really not !
if you click on the socs link at the top of the page,and look for the society, you can join :smile:
Can I join? Starting A2 Psychology this coming fall! :smile:
of course!
Can i join? I have just finished A2 Psychology and absolutley loved it!! Its a brilliant subject and its very interesting. :smile:
Reply 1155
I really want to do psychology. No schools I know of do it at GCSE though. The only new option my school gives at GCSE is business studies. I'm doing it for A level definitely and I want to study it at Uni too (and eventually become a psychologist).
you can self study it on your own.just ask the school to sign you up for the exam like any other subject.plus when you write about it on your personal statement, it shows a whole lot of traits e.g. determination, time management etc.
Reply 1157
Not a bad idea but isn't it a bit late? Besides, I wouldn't really know what to study. I'd rather just read about it without having to do it for an exam.
not really.in my second year of sixth form,i self studied AS psychology and it was quite good actually.just get the textbooks and a few guide books and you should be ok. or you could wait to your alevels and do it then.
Reply 1159
I mean, I've just finished y10 so would I have time to learn it all and do the exams in one year? Or have I already missed exams in the first year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending