The Student Room Group

UKL Psychology Society (UKL PsychSoc)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
ainat87
Can I join? I'm doing psychology A2 at the moment (AQA-A) and am gonna do the BSc at uni starting september. :smile:

Which uni?
Can I be a member please...?

I'm currently doing Psych A Level AQA B and hoping to go to Bristol this year to do Psychology and Zoology BSc.

Good society though!
Reply 122
Chocolatefudge
Hi I'd love to join please but how will i know if you've let me in?! :wink:

Cute avatar!! awwww :biggrin:
Me me me! Sorry, got a bit excited there. Can I join? I just finished my second year of Psych/Phil at Stirling. And I'm not even a little bit bored with the subject. It's just cool
Reply 124
and me!!!!!! if i didn't really want to be a doctor i'd do a psychology degree!!! i think i actually enjoy the tests- hehe i'm good at critisising things!! i do AQA-A AS and going to do A2. we have 4 teachers teaching us just before our exam on thursday and we have to choose who we want to teach us next year!! though will be so nervous our decision might be wrong!!!
I know this will sound stupid but can I ask what the UKL Psychology Society actually is? Is it just part of TSR or what?
Reply 126
id like to join the psychology society too. im doin it at a level and thinkin bout takin it on to uni
Reply 127
cat_meiow
I know this will sound stupid but can I ask what the UKL Psychology Society actually is? Is it just part of TSR or what?

It's basically a club :biggrin:. You can come and ask questions about psychology/debate about issues etc.
Can i join please?
Reply 129
O.o First Pysch exam a week today..

Eeeek.
:ditto: :frown:
Reply 131
eeek.
I have it too....and it's a retake. I did really bad last time and I still haven't started revising.
Does anyone know how we can make the Psychology Society into a society that people can join and get an icon displayed for?

Ruthie xx
Reply 133
When do we get a little icon next to our names :wink:? I think something like this.
Reply 134
Or Freud + Cigar.
Sorry guys, i got a pm the other day about but have been mad busy this week. We have to decide an icon. I like the little Freud but what do you all think?
Reply 136
I like the Freud.
He seems to be the face of popular psychology...even if I do disagree with his madness.
Reply 137
I say little Freud! :biggrin:.
ok, little freud it is. Have just pm-ed timeofyourlife and my reply was

"Hi, A has put new societies on hold for a while cos of server issues. Shouldn't be too long though."

So we may have to wait a bit.

How's everyone doing for A2 psych revision?
Reply 139
Not at all :frown:
I have had a bad headache for a couple days. The stress of knowing that I have loads of revision to do is making me ill...stopping me from revising. bloody catch 22.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending