The Student Room Group

JACT DURHAM Latin/Greek summer camp

Heya!
Anyone else on here going to the summer camp?(18th-25th July)
Hi, yeah i'm going for Greek intermediate 2 (just finished GCSE Greek). What class are you in? I'm a bit worried about it because i'm 16 and I don't know anyone lol! :smile: It's been hard to find anyone on here who's going, most are going to Bryanston...
Original post by TheClassicsGeek
Hi, yeah i'm going for Greek intermediate 2 (just finished GCSE Greek). What class are you in? I'm a bit worried about it because i'm 16 and I don't know anyone lol! :smile: It's been hard to find anyone on here who's going, most are going to Bryanston...

Hey! I'm going to be in Latin intermediate 2, and maybe Greek beginners

I'm also quite nervous, but also excited! I'm going with someone else from my class, but she's only going to attend like 3 days
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Hey! I'm going to be in Latin intermediate 2, and maybe Greek beginners

I'm also quite nervous, but also excited! I'm going with someone else from my class, but she's only going to attend like 3 days

Have you done A level Latin or just GCSE? Also, how much preparation are you planning on doing, I've ordered the books and I might look through them next week...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheClassicsGeek
Have you done A level Latin or just GCSE? Also, how much preparation are you planning on doing, I've ordered the books and I might look through them next week...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I took my Latin GCSE exams this year.
I've done no prep, nor have I ordered any books. Are we expected to order books?
Original post by teenhorrorstory
I took my Latin GCSE exams this year.
I've done no prep, nor have I ordered any books. Are we expected to order books?

It isn't compulsory but they reccomend you order Reading Latin/ Greek beforehand, however there are copies there. Not long now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending