The Student Room Group

What is the best city you have visited?

Scroll to see replies

Apart from London, the three best cities I have visited would probably have to be Granada, Lisbon and Budapest. Honourable mentions for Cologne, Stockholm, Seville, Prague, Krakow, Munich and Rome.

I've been to Barcelona but didn't properly 'do' it as well as I'd have liked - so I'll be back there before long.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 81
Mostar, Bosnia was definately my favorite. But I just recently went to Ireland and I absolutely loved Donegal
Reply 82
Lisbon is beautiful
I can't choose one, but in now particular order, here are some of the best

Paris, France
Venice, Italy
Salzberg, Austria
Warsaw, Poland
Zurich, Switzerland
Bern, Switzerland
Prague, CR
Granada, Spain.

1) It's ridiculously beautiful
2) Lots of history to explore
3) Loads of great and cheap bars - tapas come free with a drink so you buy a beer for less than 2 euros and they give you a small plate of food. Go on a little bar crawl and get your dinner free. :smile:
Reply 85
New York. It's so beautiful at night.
I went to the top of the Empire State at night time and the view was just breathtaking.
I also got to go in a helicopter around the city, which in itself is also amazing, especially since I'm only from a small town.
La Paz, it's fkn mental
Original post by Fullofquestions1
Ive been to a few all over the world fortunately and i have to say london is still the best when the weather is good!

YASSS oh my goodness London is the best, it gives you this beautiful euphoric vibe and you just wanna stay forever...

Quick Reply

Latest