The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Seafront Accomodation 2015

I'm starting at Aber uni in September, I have an unconditional offer to study Genetics and Biochemistry, and I'm staying in seafront accommodation. And I'm terrified. Is anyone else at seafront next year? It would be nice to hear from someone before I go! :smile:
Reply 1
Hey. I'll be studying Criminology with applied psychology, and I will be staying at Clarendon House on the seafront.

There's a facebook group for the seafront residents if you want to get to know everyone :smile:
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 2
Hey, I'm in seafront this year. Il be studying plant biology and I've found nobody so far studying this haha
I'm in seafront single rooms this year and I'll be studying Biochemistry. How do you find out what house you're in?
Reply 4
I was told in the confirmation e-mail that I'll be in Clarendon House, but check the e-mail again; it should tell you there!
Reply 5
Original post by Leanneest
Hey, I'm in seafront this year. Il be studying plant biology and I've found nobody so far studying this haha

Plant Biology sounds really cool! Haha, I've only found one person on my exact course, so I know exactly how you feel!
All it says is Seafront residences - single room, but did you submit the £100 fee? Pretty annoyed that we don't get our student finance until we start our course!
Reply 7
Original post by kjennifer123
All it says is Seafront residences - single room, but did you submit the £100 fee? Pretty annoyed that we don't get our student finance until we start our course!

The e-mail I got said, and I quote: 'I am pleased to inform you that your application for Aberystwyth University Accommodation 2015/2016 has been successful and you have been allocated Clarendon: Single En-suite Room.' This was in an e-mail entitled Aberystwyth University Accommodation Offer 2015/2016. At any rate, when you pick up your key, they'll tell you your room number and such, so you should find out then! I paid the fee, and my bank account cried in pain! :smile:
Hi, I'm in Clarendon too! I'll be studying zoology :smile: really excited to meet everyone!!

Quick Reply

Latest