The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sold KDB for a hit to captain Aguero :lol: and he's injured again. This guy!

Villa as well. FML. Absolute crap. Prick. Bitch.
Original post by Olie
Crazy end at Bournemouth, was between Stanislas and Lingard for my 5th mid. Of course I went for Lingard, crap :lol:

Why on earth would you get a United attacker?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3162
Original post by sr90
Why on earth would you get a United attacker?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well he's only 4.5m and did pretty well in the last 2 games I believe and that goal as well of course.
Reply 3163
Original post by WesterosWildling
Hope lukaku gets 1 bonus point at least

Posted from TSR Mobile

It doesn't look like it. Coleman on for 1
Hope none of you were foolish enough not to back Vardeh

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol at everyone constantly shuffling their team to get Aguero in
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Hope none of you were foolish enough not to back Vardeh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea I've been a fool for not bringing him in.

Need to drop Yaya Toure who's been awful.
Bolasie and kdb doing the business for me, 64 points with sanchez Walker and Mignolet left, hopefully players like kane and coutinho do nothing tomorrow as I'd like to climb the rankings for once :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also pellegrini said Aguero being taken off was precautionary so I'll hold of the transfer to Kane.

Posted from TSR Mobile
52 with 5 to come :sexface:
Original post by difeo
52 with 5 to come :sexface:

Damn, I'm only 52 with 4 to play :frown:
Although those 4 are Cech, Bellerin, Ozil and Alderweireld so I'm not complaining :wink:

Aguero tanked as captain like I thought he would. It's just tough because nowadays you just can't risk not captaining him because the one week you don't will be when he scores a hattrick :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Damn, I'm only 52 with 4 to play :frown:
Although those 4 are Cech, Bellerin, Ozil and Alderweireld so I'm not complaining :wink:

Aguero tanked as captain like I thought he would. It's just tough because nowadays you just can't risk not captaining him because the one week you don't will be when he scores a hattrick :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Myhill, Martin, Ozil, Sanchez, Ayew for me

I'd say Aguero's simply not worth it any more. I've got Vardy, Lukaku and Ighalo who all scored today and over the season as a whole are better value, eg. at his price Ighalo would be better value even if he scored less than half of what Aguero did, and he's actually scored more.
(edited 8 years ago)
My ultimate fpl team is just comedy right now. So of my 25 squad, 7 have mid to long term injuries, one isn't playing at all but isn't injured, 3 have just returned from injury so wont play a full game, then I've got Benteke who no longer seems first choice. 2 of my remaining 13 are goalkeepers so that's really useful. Cannot wait for the January transfer window tbh :lol:

Having said all that I got 74 points last week and I'm on 16 from 3 in this

Edit: and just seen from team news another player isn't playing
(edited 8 years ago)
Just as I felt ready to throw in the towel de Bruyne and Bolasie united for a really decent day yesterday. Only way is up now. :colonhash:
the awkward moment when you bench Alderweireld
Original post by difeo
Myhill, Martin, Ozil, Sanchez, Ayew for me

I'd say Aguero's simply not worth it any more. I've got Vardy, Lukaku and Ighalo who all scored today and over the season as a whole are better value, eg. at his price Ighalo would be better value even if he scored less than half of what Aguero did, and he's actually scored more.

Last bit isn't true when you consider captaincy.
Looks like that's it for Costa, time to ship him out. My team is in such a bad state at this point- still have Sanchez and Mata who i need to get rid of
Aldeweireld getting 4 more points than Walker is abit annoying but happy that Kane blanked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol need to get alderwireld in instead of Dawson they play west brom next week don't they

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
Lol need to get alderwireld in instead of Dawson they play west brom next week don't they

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep they do, West brom haven't kept a clean sheet in 4 now...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest