The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sephiroth
I knew I should have took a hit to remove KDB. I will be lucky if I have 11 players after subs are made. Definitely time to remove him and Aguero with doublers. I'm thinking triple captain Sturridge.

I did Sakho, Alli, KDB to Cresswell, Payet and Willian for -8. Turned out well. I might do the same, but you'd expect Aguero to start the final two league games. I don't want to make the same DGW mistake by getting rid of Aguero or Kane. But triple captain on Payet or any other midfielder seems crap.
Original post by little_wizard123
I did Sakho, Alli, KDB to Cresswell, Payet and Willian for -8. Turned out well. I might do the same, but you'd expect Aguero to start the final two league games. I don't want to make the same DGW mistake by getting rid of Aguero or Kane. But triple captain on Payet or any other midfielder seems crap.

I have Martial and Deeney so I don't fancy taking either of them out for Sturridge when they both have double game weeks and played well this weekend. So Aguero it will have to be, or run without Sturridge.

I feel like I need better West Ham coverage too, Lanzini is doing nothing and I wish I had Payet. Not sure I want to double up on West Ham midfielders either. I need a solid front 8 because I plan to use all out attack on the final game week.

I don't want to take hits for defenders as much as I hate sitting with Gabriel and Darmien but they can rot due to my all out attack plan. The dream would be having Belerin and Gabriel play the final game as my two defenders against Villa but Gabriel doesn't get much game time.
I have Martial and Deeney so I don't fancy taking either of them out for Sturridge when they both have double game weeks and played well this weekend. So Aguero it will have to be, or run without Sturridge.

I feel like I need better West Ham coverage too, Lanzini is doing nothing and I wish I had Payet. Not sure I want to double up on West Ham midfielders either. I need a solid front 8 because I plan to use all out attack on the final game week.

I don't want to take hits for defenders as much as I hate sitting with Gabriel and Darmien but they can rot due to my all out attack plan. The dream would be having Belerin and Gabriel play the final game as my two defenders against Villa but Gabriel doesn't get much game time.

Mertesacker hamstring injury means Gabriel will play the remaining two games.
Mertesacker hamstring injury means Gabriel will play the remaining two games.

That's good to know. Although knowing Arsenal they'll somehow manage to concede against Villa.
Sturridge's game time is too much of a worry. Got to be triple captain Payet next week!
I'm so glad I own Darlow...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RedDevil014
Sturridge's game time is too much of a worry. Got to be triple captain Payet next week!

That's where I've got mine right now.

What do you think about Hazard?
That's where I've got mine right now.

What do you think about Hazard?

Sunderland are generally quite tight at the back and with them still being in for a shot at survival, i don't expect them to roll over. Liverpool too have been really good against the big teams under Klopp, so can't really see Chelsea scoring more than three goals combined in both the games. Although, Hazard seems to be back in form i don't think it's like last season where he'll be part of everything good Chelsea does.

Also, more importantly the only way i can get Hazard in is by either taking a hit or getting rid of Sanchez. And with Arsenal playing Villa in 38 neither some like a good option.

Surely once they're out of Europa he'll play every game.
Everyone has pretty much sucked since Captain Deeney so only on 47 points, and just got two spurs players when I don't want Spurs to win lol.

Annoyed since I thought I'd subbed Darmian for Monreal, didn't and Huth will get auto subbed instead.
Only a Spurs demolition of Chelsea will redeem my GW.
Surely once they're out of Europa he'll play every game.

Sturridge is definitely going to play the full second leg and i can't see Klopp starting him against Watford on the back of him playing two full games
Sturridge is definitely going to play the full second leg and i can't see Klopp starting him against Watford on the back of him playing two full games

What would he be saving him for? The guy has a bad injury record but he's not 45 years old. When he's fit he should play, when he's got a niggle he needs to be rested.
Klopp clearly has issues with Sturridge, though. Okay. Decided. Not risking it.
How about Martial for captain? Man U still have a chance at finishing 4th if Arsenal beat Man City so they need to win all their games. One of which is against Norwich.
Klopp clearly has issues with Sturridge, though. Okay. Decided. Not risking it.

Indeed.

I'll probably go Payet...feels safer.
(edited 7 years ago)
Klopp clearly has issues with Sturridge

Probably that he's a massive squinny baby with an awful dance
Original post by Mister Dead
Probably that he's a massive squinny baby with an awful dance

But the goal outweighs the dance.
Kane you beautiful man :biggrin:
Actually considering taking Sanchez out for Hazard now. That goals was ridiculous. He could be a solid differential at this point, especially with TC

Latest