The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

International Management MSc 2015 Students

Anyone attending the International Management Msc this September?
Original post by arlejandra
Anyone attending the International Management Msc this September?

Hey arlejandra! I got an offer for MSc IM for the 2016/2017 entry. As you have been attending this course since Sept, I wonder if you could share your impressions.
Are you satisfied with the facilities, lectures and assessments? Thank you in advance!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
@Monika139

Seems like arlejandra is not getting back to you, however maybe i can help. I have not yet been accepted to the program, however I do have an application open at the moment so keeping my fingers crossed.

I also know an alumni who completed the MSc IM at KCL in 2010. He found the program excellent and is full of praise for it. He now works in a management position at Evernote Europe. If i were you I would accept the offer. Maybe I can help/connect you if you have further questions.
Reply 3
Original post by Monika139
Hey arlejandra! I got an offer for MSc IM for the 2016/2017 entry. As you have been attending this course since Sept, I wonder if you could share your impressions.
Are you satisfied with the facilities, lectures and assessments? Thank you in advance!

Hey Monika.
Im gonna accept this offer I guess :smile:)
Would like to hear more from former students abt these as well.
Reply 4
Original post by sumzzzz
Hey Monika.
Im gonna accept this offer I guess :smile:)
Would like to hear more from former students abt these as well.

Hi. I have an application to the same programme which is being processed. How much time did it take for them to get back to you with the offer? Its been 6 weeks now for me and still no update on the portal..
Reply 5
Original post by Monika139

Hi. I have an application to the same programme which is being processed. How much time did it take for them to get back to you with the offer? Its been 6 weeks now for me and still no update on the portal..
Reply 6
hi monika
are you planning to join msc in management ?
Reply 7
Original post by mehul22

Mehul, have you heard back on the status of your application?? I am in my 8th week of waiting now.

Quick Reply

Latest