The Student Room Group

how to increase chances of having a wet dream

Hi

I've only ever had one wet dream in my life which was about a year ago. I've recently started the Nofap challenge and I'm on day 21. I'm having huge urges to fap and as soon as I get erect for a couple of mins precum always comes out....

Any methods of having a wet dream quicker?
Sorry dude, no idea. Think trying to induce a wet dream might count as cheating though :')
Can't be as bad as actual fapping though
Original post by Fullofquestions1
Can't be as bad as actual fapping though

This is the sort of madness that pointlessly wanting to stop masturbating leads to...
Original post by unprinted
This is the sort of madness that pointlessly wanting to stop masturbating leads to...

Hear hear

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Drinking too much fizzy drinks.
Original post by Mancini
Drinking too much fizzy drinks.

You sure?

Or is that doing more bad then good?
Reply 8
You sure?

Or is that doing more bad then good?

Well I am assuming you want the effects of a wet dream to occur. If so fizzy drink is the trick at least in my case, which is why I do my best to stay away from it.
Original post by Mancini
Well I am assuming you want the effects of a wet dream to occur. If so fizzy drink is the trick at least in my case, which is why I do my best to stay away from it.

Any particular drink lol
Reply 10
Any particular drink lol

Does not matter just make it fizzy either 3/4 cans late at night or a big bottle before bed and enjoy the consequences, that is if you do have erotic dreams a lot. It's not something I plan, just learnt from experience fizzy drink has that effect.

Ginger beer , 7 up like I said it does not matter as long as it's fizzy think it's due to the fact it's a carbonated drink. Actually if you go for the cheap low value type it may work better, big bottle of low value fizzy drink.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mancini
Does not matter just make it fizzy either 3/4 cans late at night or a big bottle before bed and enjoy the consequences, that is if you do have erotic dreams a lot. It's not something I plan, just learnt from experience fizzy drink has that effect.

Ginger beer , 7 up like I said it does not matter as long as it's fizzy think it's due to the fact it's a carbonated drink.

Ill give it a go! Thanks
Reply 12
Ill give it a go! Thanks

Why do you want wet dreams though? It's not something I have ever really enjoyed sure I enjoy the dream but when this happens, you need to be like a ninja in the night.

I see you say you are on this nofap challenge, guess for you this is more natural then masturbation but it still has the same effects.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mancini
Why do you want wet dreams though? It's not something I have ever really enjoyed sure I enjoy the dream but when this happens, you need to be like a ninja in the night.

I see you say you are on this nofap challenge, guess for you this is more natural then masturbation but it still has the same effects.

Masturbation - degrading and not liked in my religion.

Quick Reply

Latest