The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accommodation - Lupton Residence

Hi everyone, I shall be beginning a course in Diagnostic Radiography at Leeds come September and have opted for Lupton Residence as my first choice. Any other fellow radiography/healthcare students or other students in general who shall hopefully be at Lupton this year?!

Scroll to see replies

I've applied for Lupton! I'm doing chemistry though! What made you choose Lupton? :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Also applied for Lupton.. I'm doing law though :smile:
Reply 3
I have applied for Lupton too, hope it is sociable! :smile: I am going to study Politics and Economics though :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Pythagorwalrus
I've applied for Lupton! I'm doing chemistry though! What made you choose Lupton? :smile:

Nice! It was one of the recommended ones for healthcare students and is also by far one of the cheapest student accommodation you can pick... always helps having a bit more money to spend elsewhere! Iv'e also heard its a very social place so hopefully get to befriend a lot of people and have some fun! What about you?!
Reply 5
Original post by dori7205
I have applied for Lupton too, hope it is sociable! :smile: I am going to study Politics and Economics though :smile:

Oh right nice! Yeah iv'e heard very good things about how social Lupton is... I suppose how its laid out with blocks of flats always helps!
Reply 6
I'm doing Diagnostic Radiography at Leeds in September too and I've just found out I've got a flat in Lupton!
Reply 7
Original post by Erinspad
Also applied for Lupton.. I'm doing law though :smile:

I will be doing law too, although not living in this accomodation. :-)
Reply 8
Original post by rkhan57
I will be doing law too, although not living in this accomodation. :-)

Hi :smile:

You're the first person I've found who is also studying law! Where did you apply for residence?
Reply 9
Hi :smile:

You're the first person I've found who is also studying law! Where did you apply for residence?

I will be living in a private flat with my partner, are you from Yorkshire?
Original post by rkhan57
I will be living in a private flat with my partner, are you from Yorkshire?

No, I'm actually an international student, definitely not from Yorkshire, I've never even been there, so hopefully I like it!

Has anyone gotten their email saying they'll be in Lupton? I got mine yesterday :smile:
No, I'm actually an international student, definitely not from Yorkshire, I've never even been there, so hopefully I like it!

Has anyone gotten their email saying they'll be in Lupton? I got mine yesterday :smile:

Yeah, I got mine yesterday as well, was given C2.15 :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Some people here have, but most of us are doing alevels so have to wait until 14th-19th of August :frown:
Original post by Pythagorwalrus
Some people here have, but most of us are doing alevels so have to wait until 14th-19th of August :frown:

True! I guess maybe I'll just have to wait to find out who I'll be living with :frown:

Original post by dori7205
Yeah, I got mine yesterday as well, was given C2.15 :smile:

I'm D3.31.. so not the same but t least I know someone else will be around!
Original post by CG17
Nice! It was one of the recommended ones for healthcare students and is also by far one of the cheapest student accommodation you can pick... always helps having a bit more money to spend elsewhere! Iv'e also heard its a very social place so hopefully get to befriend a lot of people and have some fun! What about you?!

Mainly the location and the price. It being down the road from Sainsburys and Morrisons is a plus!
Reply 15
Hi! I'm at D3.33 So we are flatmates :wink:
Original post by Anablau
Hi! I'm at D3.33 So we are flatmates :wink:

Awesome! :h:
G1.25, anyone nearby? :colondollar:
I'm B1.35! Anyone?
Reply 19
H3.13 anyone else nearby?!

Quick Reply

Latest