The Student Room Group

Foreskin help (NSFW)

Hey

I'm currently 17 years old and have never pulled back my foreskin. The hole at the top of my foreskin is roughly half a centimetre. I have heard that having a tight foreskin is painful and this worries me as my penis is just over 7" long when fully erect. Through discussion with my friends I have learnt that their foreskins don't even cover their penis fully when erect and most of them have smaller or the same size Penis' to me. I will try and include an image of me penis to show what I mean. I HAVE had sex before and it has not caused any pain, however this still worries me.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey

I'm currently 17 years old and have never pulled back my foreskin. The hole at the top of my foreskin is roughly half a centimetre. I have heard that having a tight foreskin is painful and this worries me as my penis is just over 7" long when fully erect. Through discussion with my friends I have learnt that their foreskins don't even cover their penis fully when erect and most of them have smaller or the same size Penis' to me. I will try and include an image of me penis to show what I mean. I HAVE had sex before and it has not caused any pain, however this still worries me.

Gosh, please don't include an image! :afraid: Some people just have naturally tight foreskin, if it bothers you then go to your GP and ask what treatments are available. They will probably recommend some stretching exercises.
Have you ever tried to retract your foreskin? What happens when it's not erect?

Some men's go back over the head without any intervention when they get an erection, others need some help.

Quick Reply

Latest