The Student Room Group

What TV show would you bring back?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Misfits, that show was sick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bring back all the old children's programmes: Scratch n sniffs den of doom, come outside, Raven, Jungle Run, Bamzooki, 50/50, Story Maker, The fimbles, Grizzly Tales and the cbbc programme with the skeleton detective that carries that light sabre stick thingy :colondollar:
Original post by EmmaOfNormandy
Bernard's Watch, but a version for adults, where you could stop time to perve on others etc :wink:

I used to love that show!
pushing daisies
Reply 24
As daft as it sounds, Top Gear

Yes, ok, it's not actually gone. But Top Gear as we know it is gone. Those 3 presenters achieved something that will never be created again.

For those who don't care about cars at all, it probably won't mean that much. But I always thought it was about more than that. The style, the fun, the jokes, and the hilarious interaction between those guys, whether it be little meaningless insults or pranks played on each other's cars.

I'm not defending Clarkson at all, what he did was stupid, and he's had warnings before, so even the BBC couldn't ignore this one. But what a waste, what a shame...

Now, Chris Evans is coming in. Not my first choice at all. I find him irritating enough on the one show, so why he needs to taint a program he really does not suit, I don't know.

The 3 former Top Gear presenters are planned to create a new show elsewhere, possibly Netflix I've heard. I just feel it's the end of an era for those who enjoyed it as it was... the final show of recorded footage was about as depressing and bleak as it could be.
Reply 25
This probably sounds daft, but...

although I've heard of it, what was it?
Original post by Oscar.
Misfits, that show was sick

Posted from TSR Mobile

YES! First couple of series were the best though...
Top Gear but with Clarkson and co.
Ed eddn eddy rebooted from holiday time

Everybody hates Chris
Raven...
Binka, Ethlebert the Tiger, Pablo the Fox and stuff like that. I agree that they should bring Jungle Run, Raven and Bamzooki back too. I used to watch those all the time when I was younger. Oh, and there was that weird programme with the house with the moon on it that had talking bookshelves and stuff in it. I don't know what it was called though. Christopher Crocodile was cool too or maybe they could bring back something older, like Chorleton and the Wheelies or something. I watched stuff like Bananas in Pyjamas and The Fimbles as well. Witch and Yugio were quite good as well.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by valkyrie-grey
Raven...

i though thats still on cbbc
Reply 32
Original post by bassbabe
Bring back all the old children's programmes: Scratch n sniffs den of doom, come outside, Raven, Jungle Run, Bamzooki, 50/50, Story Maker, The fimbles, Grizzly Tales and the cbbc programme with the skeleton detective that carries that light sabre stick thingy :colondollar:

I remember rushing home from school to watch the Raven, haha. It always used to bug me that That's So Raven was far more popular so I always thought they were referring to the gameshow. That Scottish guy who ran Raven was cringeworthy brilliant...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sannn
I remember rushing home from school to watch the Raven, haha. It always used to bug me that That's So Raven was far more popular so I always thought they were referring to the gameshow. That Scottish guy who ran Raven was cringeworthy brilliant :':wink:

hahahaha yeah that guy on raven was soo funny but cool
Original post by Smonnie
The Newsroom.

This was superb, I have no idea why they cancelled it.

Original post by Oscar.
Misfits, that show was sickPosted from TSR Mobile

It went downhill when they got rid of the original characters. Nathan was by far the biggest loss.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kingj2015
i though thats still on cbbc

Oh is it?? I thought it has been scrapped years ago!
Original post by Jasaron
This was superb, I have no idea why they cancelled it.

So many feels.

They wanted to carry on, Sorkin declined. He didn't even want to do the truncated series three.
The West Wing.
The Wire with Michael as the main character

Spartacus following Crassus, Pompeii & Caesar, obviously the show would need a new name :P

I know they're already bringing it back but I can't wait for Powerpuff Girls :biggrin:
Original post by valkyrie-grey
Oh is it?? I thought it has been scrapped years ago!

i think it's just repeats though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending